Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Yealink T55A. I'm kicking off a project to move one of our European businesses over to Teams telephony so I thought I may as well be a guinea pig so have started with my home office number. It's up and running with a temporary number until my number ports over.

N8aEH26.jpg

Why have they cut off half the phone, that's horrible :D

I think its something we want to do at work, but we've only just upgraded all the handsets in the last year.

Soldato
Why have they cut off half the phone, that's horrible :D

I think its something we want to do at work, but we've only just upgraded all the handsets in the last year.

But these give you HD quality :p

Out of interest, what's the benefit over this vs a mobile phone and headset? I quite like that setup for teams and you can have audio over phone/video on the laptop, plus saves on doubling up equipment.

Soldato
Out of interest, what's the benefit over this vs a mobile phone and headset? I quite like that setup for teams and you can have audio over phone/video on the laptop, plus saves on doubling up equipment.

A mobile phone would do the same thing. Not everyone in the company has a mobile phone so we need to have deskphones available for them and a few others that will prefer to have a deskphone too.

You don't have to have a deskphone, you can do everything on a laptop or mobile phone but there's certain use cases where we still need deskphones.

Man of Honour
Pe3KvEv.jpg

Infinity Saga 4K collectors edition.

Crazy money given it’s purely a display item, I already had all the films in the previous collectors editions in 4K, but this just looks so cool....to me anyway :p

EDIT - Would actually be decent value for someone who doesn't already own them. It's £400, but 23 films means it's around £17 a film. For a 4K disc, that's decent and less than the usual £20-25

Associate
New Amazon thingy to shout at in the kitchen.

sg78r2q.jpg
sg78r2q.jpg

Caporegime
Pe3KvEv.jpg

Infinity Saga 4K collectors edition.

Crazy money given it’s purely a display item, I already had all the films in the previous collectors editions in 4K, but this just looks so cool....to me anyway :p

EDIT - Would actually be decent value for someone who doesn't already own them. It's £400, but 23 films means it's around £17 a film. For a 4K disc, that's decent and less than the usual £20-25

Are they in the correct viewing order though??????v Also havent they all been remastered in Dolby Atmos 7.1.4 whereas some of the earlier collectors editions in 4k werent?

• Captain America: The First Avenger (takes place during WWII)
  • Captain Marvel (takes place in 1995)
  • Iron Man (takes place in 2010)
  • Iron Man 2 (takes place after Iron Man)
  • The Incredible Hulk (time unspecified, pre-Avengers)
  • Thor (takes place six months before Avengers)
  • The Avengers (takes place in 2012)
  • Iron Man 3 (takes place six months after The Avengers)
  • Thor: Dark World (post-Avengers, pre-Ultron)
  • Captain America: Winter Soldier (post-Avengers, pre-Ultron)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy (sometime in 2014)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (after Guardians)
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron (takes place in 2015)
  • Ant-Man (takes place in 2015)
  • Captain America: Civil War (post-Ultron, pre-Infinity War)
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming (post-Civil War, pre-Infinity War)
  • Doctor Strange (takes place in 2016)
  • Black Panther (takes place in 2017)
  • Thor: Ragnarok (post-Ultron, pre-Infinity War)
  • Avengers: Infinity War (takes place in 2017)
  • Ant-Man and The Wasp (ambiguous, but fits nicely between IW and Endgame)
  • Avengers: Endgame (starts in 2017, finishes in 2022)
  • Spider-Man: Far From Home (eight months post-Endgame)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
5ft 8" so within the normal range for my specifics given very low bodyfat % and the bulk of my weight being muscle mass which I'm in progress of increasing to reach as near to 65KG goal as possible. I cannot maintain excess bodyfat, it gets burnt off just being static lol let alone being active so everything I seem to gain is in muscle mass. 2 years ago I was 55KG before I figured it was time to get shredded as I can achieve this fairly quickly but need to keep home workouts consistent else I can lose weeks of results in a single week!

Soldato
5ft 8" so within the normal range for my specifics given very low bodyfat % and the bulk of my weight being muscle mass which I'm in progress of increasing to reach as near to 65KG goal as possible. I cannot maintain excess bodyfat, it gets burnt off just being static lol let alone being active so everything I seem to gain is in muscle mass. 2 years ago I was 55KG before I figured it was time to get shredded as I can achieve this fairly quickly but need to keep home workouts consistent else I can lose weeks of results in a single week!

Damn I'm 5ft5 and 60kg! I've been doing a sheer strength regime for a couple of years though. Not really focused on muscle mass growth nor fat cutting for now.

Associate
I'd be interested to know how you find this - I fancy one, also for the kitchen but it's always shown as out of stock when I've looked

I ordered it on the 1st Jan when pre-orders opened. It was supposed to be delivered last Thursday. Then last Thursday I get an email saying 'Sorry, not available until 21st April'.

Fast forward to this morning and got an email saying out for delivery today. I'll set it up later and post an 'in situ' picture.

Back
Top Bottom