Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
@Karl your address is on show mate.
Oh it's been kindly removed by someone who knows better than me :D Thank you to whoever that was.

1030 just a stop gap due to GPU shortages?
More or less. I don't need an amazing GPU right now as it's mainly for programming, but I've got a decent enough system here it seems, that I can put something better in when the time comes. If anybody knows of any decent displayport 1.4 / hdmi 2.0 monitors that support 4k and are hdr600 AND IN STOCK SOMEWHERE, please do hit me up :D

I haz 4090!
Don
Oh it's been kindly removed by someone who knows better than me :D Thank you to whoever that was.

You're welcome :)

I remember once Spie asked me to post my mobile number so someone could contact me about an issue I was having with an order - this was in the days before the dedicated CS forums and like an idiot (forgetting how big the audience was), I did it.

One of the mods edited it out quickly for me, but those 5 minutes were enough for about 50 people to text me. I vowed to always do the same for others where possible from that point on. :D

Soldato
You're welcome :)

I remember once Spie asked me to post my mobile number so someone could contact me about an issue I was having with an order - this was in the days before the dedicated CS forums and like an idiot (forgetting how big the audience was), I did it.

One of the mods edited it out quickly for me, but those 5 minutes were enough for about 50 people to text me. I vowed to always do the same for others where possible from that point on. :D
You're a worthy don.

Soldato
Egg incubator

IMG-20210411-180046.jpg

So overnight this happened

IMG-20210507-062913-02.jpg

:D

Hopefully more to come throughout the day :)

Soldato
I'm sure as a father you've done the traditional thing and suggested names like: dinner, roast, crispy...

Oh, of course :D

We actually have friends who have a duck named crispy :cry:

Cute! Whats their long-term future? :)

e; If anyone suggests roasting I will not be happy :D

They'll be going in the garden with the chickens (we have six) and be added to our expanding cache of pets :)

Hoi, sin, peking, a l'orange

Hmm - I did suggest duck pancakes for tea ....

Oh I'm not suggesting it should be in their future, but isn't the whole point of having kids to make dad jokes at every opportunity? :D

Best part of being a dad (well one of them) :p

Back
Top Bottom