Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
lol, only if you need to make up battery packs - it welds nickel strip onto them to connect in series or parallel. Mainly for 18650 batteries used in powerwalls etc., solar power, sometimes RC models. I've just taken delivery of about 35 old laptop battery packs (about 200 batteries in total) and am disassembling them and testing the 18650 Li-ion batteries inside. Most are still OK, it only takes one to go bad and the pack is tossed out. Cheap way of getting lots of batteries.

Oh, another use is for repairing batteries for power tools, you can take them apart and replace the bad cells - or all of them.
Cool hobby! Very interesting.

Associate
51515680886_32c955a8dd_c.jpg
Must be one hell of a game of domino's :cry:

Associate
Some sneaky ****** has nicked your pedals m8!

Yep, my wife :p She's the cyclist so she gets the good pedals. Just put a not as glamorous pair on this bike today for me to use tomorrow.

Purchased some flights now the US is back open to the fully vaccinated, thanks Biden!

Just over two years since we moved back home and we haven't seen most of our friends since then, we are very excited.

51499882165_5ecae57c0c_c.jpg

Change of plans from this post a few days ago, Virgin cancelled all our flights due to the 2nd leg of our outbound flight being cancelled :rolleyes: Looked at the same route on a different day but it added £££s.

Decided to look at New York instead and realised we could take that route on our way to Michigan and spend a few days there too (inc hotel) for the same price as the original flights. We lived in the US for 2 years and went to New York state twice, but never been to NYC. Staying a block from Central Park, super excited.

51516738404_876cb15491_c.jpg

Soldato
Yep, my wife :p She's the cyclist so she gets the good pedals. Just put a not as glamorous pair on this bike today for me to use tomorrow.

Change of plans from this post a few days ago, Virgin cancelled all our flights due to the 2nd leg of our outbound flight being cancelled :rolleyes: Looked at the same route on a different day but it added £££s.

Decided to look at New York instead and realised we could take that route on our way to Michigan and spend a few days there too (inc hotel) for the same price as the original flights. We lived in the US for 2 years and went to New York state twice, but never been to NYC. Staying a block from Central Park, super excited.

51516738404_876cb15491_c.jpg
Don't miss the WTC. Great views - saves a separate trip up the empire state or to liberty island.

Soldato
9FG8DoJ.jpg

Had my first two curiosity colas mixed with some Glenlivet Founders Reserve. Much nicer than Coca Cola for the one off treat.

I also subbed to Lucky Saint as there is an intro offer to save a tenner. Unfortunately far too rich for my blood and use case for daily drinking, but it's the most superior 0% beer I've ever had.

Back
Top Bottom