Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
not really its a tiny bulge not touching the nerves , do you have the axial images?

OcUK isn't the place to discuss his MRI scan.

No medical advice

We ask all members not to ask for, nor give out, medical advice. This is because if a member of these forums gave out medical advice that was incorrect, the owner of OcUK forums could be held responsible.

Soldato
Just finished redecorating the living room so all this is new.

55" LG C1 OLED, TV stand from Oak Furniture Land that took 3 months to arrive and a hideously overpriced Series X bundle from Currys.

Never had an OLED TV, I knew it would be good but it's absolutely mindblowing how amazing the picture quality is.

Very nice :cool:
Welcome to the Series X on OLED club :D

uc

Soldato
not really its a tiny bulge not touching the nerves , do you have the axial images?

Dehydrated disc (see the lack of bright) at L5/S1 level bulging into canal, as you said need to see axial images to see if cord compression
This is not medical advice. This is commenting on the image for our learning. Op already is under medical advice.

Soldato
Dehydrated disc (see the lack of bright) at L5/S1 level bulging into canal, as you said need to see axial images to see if cord compression
This is not medical advice. This is commenting on the image for our learning. Op already is under medical advice.

Wasn't going to comment any further - but it's worth clarifying that yes I am indeed under medical advice. I personally think people making observations on the image is fine so long as they don't follow up with "I think you should do this...".

Anyway, back to purchased items... :p

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Just finished redecorating the living room so all this is new.

55" LG C1 OLED, TV stand from Oak Furniture Land that took 3 months to arrive and a hideously overpriced Series X bundle from Currys.

Never had an OLED TV, I knew it would be good but it's absolutely mindblowing how amazing the picture quality is.

Net curtains! This is the gravest of sins.

Caporegime
Just bought the 700m2 one earlier. Are you planning to have it charge under cover or just open to the air 24/7? Can't find much info on if it's needed or not.
Planning to get the 'garage' given the weather in this country (also it looks better as it hides it) as well as the anti collision radar system thing. Maybe the WiFi radio booster gadget too as our new garden is 65m deep.

Back
Top Bottom