Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
How are you getting on with this? Has it broken yet?

Not broken! Still working really well. From time to time one of the little holes will spray a tiny stream off angle but as am in a hard water area that was kinda expected. I spray some Viakil on it and that cleans off the limescale.

Other than that it's great. My sister bought one too for her house after seeing this and they too have had no issues.

Soldato
New fridge, I've been wanting one with a plumbed in water line for a while (in American 90cm wide size) and this one was on offer.

Shame my plumber needs to come back next month to plumb it in (along with numerous other jobs following redoing all the heating pipework last week) but hey!

Not sure if the display, camera etc in it will be a total novelty but hey wasn't that much of an uplift in price.

D4zjSAF.jpeg

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Not broken! Still working really well. From time to time one of the little holes will spray a tiny stream off angle but as am in a hard water area that was kinda expected. I spray some Viakil on it and that cleans off the limescale.

Other than that it's great. My sister bought one too for her house after seeing this and they too have had no issues.

Good news! I've had one like that in my basket for ever, but like you we live in a very hard water area and it ruins anything that comes into contact with water, kettles, showerheads, taps etc. Might take a punt on one then.

Man of Honour
I don't have that issue with the kettle as it has a built in brita filter that needs changing every 2 months so all good but yeah tap surrounds and stuff all get limescaley unless maintained with Viakil. Annoying!

Soldato
Extremely childish, but yea I'd be testing that out. Looks like a really flimsy one as well for extra long boinnnnnggg.
What do you mean testing it out? It works as in it stops the door hitting the stud wall. They have those door stops all around the house, im surprised the dog hasn't hit them :D. I did have soft toy ones prior to the dog but he likes to destroy them...

You can probably also see paint on the tiles, but we're currently renovating the house and will be changing the floor. The fridge is actually propped onto 18mm of plywood at the back as I took out a cabinet where it was located and ill be moving that cabinet to my utility room.

Last edited:
I haz 4090!
Don
New fridge, I've been wanting one with a plumbed in water line for a while (in American 90cm wide size) and this one was on offer.

Shame my plumber needs to come back next month to plumb it in (along with numerous other jobs following redoing all the heating pipework last week) but hey!

Not sure if the display, camera etc in it will be a total novelty but hey wasn't that much of an uplift in price.

A fridge with a telly in it! Whatever next.

Soldato
I wish my telly had a fridge in it, wouldn’t need to go to the kitchen to get a beer!
It can't be long surely, before we're watching telly, see an advert for something tasty, shout ORDER! And then reach in and grab it. We've got 3D printing, just need smellovision and teleportation to be ready :D

*Cat from Red Dwarf yelling FISH!*

Back
Top Bottom