Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
good old hukd

;)

I'll be interested in what you think, I've looked at them a few times as an alternative to hue.

The only other strip light I have used is the one below, which I would say is 10 times better in every way. But obviously, it sells for £100 not £20, although I only paid £30 for the Hue thanks to HUKD, again.

50755145316_a43cc6eefc_w.jpg

The Govee isn't as bright and the individual lights are noticeable, not a fan of the way they look on a surface, which is why I think I'll put them under a bed. The Hue light is much better dispersed, but this is mainly due to the design. I'm sure if you got the Hue equivalent to the type of strip the Govee is it'd be a similar look, just brighter.

Associate
Soldato
Did you order them made? If so who did you go with? I’m going to be doing a similar thing in the up coming months and there’s hundreds of companies out there.

Nope completely bespoke by a local well recommended company. We were on the waiting list for over a year to have them made/installed.

Associate
Anyhoo, back to real world stuffs..

My obsession with RGB knows no end, so i needed another Lian Li Strimer cable :rolleyes:
Could do with another moar fasterer hampster though.

Top Bottom