Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

V F

V F

Soldato
A near mint UK first pressing of Abbey Road.

1E8bjiH.jpg

Hmm... Were the 60s and 70s cleaner on the roads/kerbs? Or was it cleaned up for the photo shoot... Hardly any litter, no road patches. Life almost looks so clean back then compared to today.

I assume that is Ringo in black? The guy in white looks like a tall version of Michael J Fox transformed in Teenwolf. :D

Soldato
A near mint UK first pressing of Abbey Road.

1E8bjiH.jpg
I live just off of the road that this picture was taken on, the amount of people that take their picture like that on the crossing is UNBELIEVABLE! I think it is probably the only zebra crossing in London where buses and cars completely ignore it!

It's quite amazing to see all the people from over the world though paying homage to these guys - its a truly incredible and global fanbase for sure.

Soldato
Hmm... Were the 60s and 70s cleaner on the roads/kerbs? Or was it cleaned up for the photo shoot... Hardly any litter, no road patches. Life almost looks so clean back then compared to today.

I assume that is Ringo in black? The guy in white looks like a tall version of Michael J Fox transformed in Teenwolf. :D

Doesn't look too bad now to be fair...
sGvs8Bk.jpg

Associate
I live just off of the road that this picture was taken on, the amount of people that take their picture like that on the crossing is UNBELIEVABLE! I think it is probably the only zebra crossing in London where buses and cars completely ignore it!

It's quite amazing to see all the people from over the world though paying homage to these guys - its a truly incredible and global fanbase for sure.

Tell me you're pretty damn well off without telling me you're pretty damn well off!

Associate
Any clues to what they are, looks like something PI related we 90 degree HDMI connectors ;)

It's a little touchscreen monitor. The other bits are metal push buttons which will be used to connect and replace those rear buttons on the monitor

Associate
I have one of these in each PC mounted at the front to show temps and so on - only pain is the res which makes it difficult to use iCUE, CAM or AIDA due to readability.

That may not be your mod of course!

ding ding ding we have a winner!

Thats where its going. The one i have is 1280x720 but not tested any stat software yet. Can you recommend one for just setting and leaving it?