Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
I have the exact same setup with my Weber and it always delivers excellent pizzas. 10 minutes to mix the dough, some hours to prove of course but then get the bbq up to temp while you roll out and construct the pizzas and when it’s all ready you can churn them out every five minutes tops.
Yup it’s amazing. I made the dough Wednesday night and left in the fridge till this morning. Bbq was up to temp in probably 20-30mims while the was getting the pizzas ready. Used 2 chunks of wood which next time I think I’ll put more to an edge to get more heat over the top.
Cook time was under 5 mins per pizza.

Soldato
@Participant
We recently got a Bosch series 6 dishwasher. Ours is WiFi enabled (go figure), is yours and have you used it yet? We haven’t enabled it yet as we weren’t sure what we’d use it for…

Edit: I don’t usually post in here so might as well post that I bought the Alienware AW38 monitor this week and I’m loving it.

/snip/

What are those Dynaudios + stands, please?

Associate
What kind of temps are you getting. I was going to buy a pizza oven. But as I have a weber MT and a kamado I'd be running out of space.

The ovens thermometer was registering at the max 350 for a good 20-30 mins. I’d say. That was a chimney worth of coal and 2 firewood chunks. It was likely that hot for longer as I’d let it heat the stone for about 10-20 mins.

That was plenty of time for 4 pizzas. Thinking I need to put the firewood more to the sides though to generate more heat for the tops as the base cooked quicker than the toppings.

Soldato
What kind of temps are you getting. I was going to buy a pizza oven. But as I have a weber MT and a kamado I'd be running out of space.
:cry: I think you should get the Pizza Oven just to have the whole set. Is the Weber MT and Kamado a good setup? I have the Weber MT but I am very tempted by a Kamado...

(edit: I know they do different jobs just curious how much use you get out of each of them)

Soldato
:cry: I think you should get the Pizza Oven just to have the whole set. Is the Weber MT and Kamado a good setup? I have the Weber MT but I am very tempted by a Kamado...

(edit: I know they do different jobs just curious how much use you get out of each of them)

I have a rotisserie on the Weber so that's its primary use and use the kamado for grilling etc. I like the flexibility that having both gives without needing to constantly swap bits over.

Soldato
@Participant
We recently got a Bosch series 6 dishwasher. Ours is WiFi enabled (go figure), is yours and have you used it yet? We haven’t enabled it yet as we weren’t sure what we’d use it for…

Edit: I don’t usually post in here so might as well post that I bought the Alienware AW38 monitor this week and I’m loving it.

XGIYjPy.jpg

You should paint the silver parts of those speaker stands green so they become warp pipes tbh

Back
Top Bottom