Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
It's been a while since i've been now, but looks like they've refurbished, i remember it being a lot darker and quirkier inside, whereas now it looks quite bright. Some of the dumplings look good too, so might have to make a visit.

defo go again its very nice now. i used to go into Manchester for my tea but the prices are pretty expensive compared to there. Plus i work in Blackburn so its only another 25 minutes after work to get there.

Soldato
More paint (need those new timber windows in April!)

AxEm2N8.jpeg

Light fitting
i need to get bulbs similar to this if anyone can recommend - these ones were "very warm" white and felt like a tanning bed!

knFyCq6.jpeg

Soldato
Hey I saw the KEF logo and suddenly sat up in my chair, scrolled up and saw the NAD D 3045 and had to stand up in excitement. You are in for a treat. KEF's Uni-Q drivers are supremely matched with NAD's sound signature. Fire up your favourite vocalists when you've got everything set up and you'll be in musical heaven for hours.

Aside from that, games and media sound superb too. Playing God of War currently and when the dragon speaks etc it's a deep rumble you can feel in your chest. I have the Q300 speakers so yours should sound similar although the bass reflex port on mine are front firing and I've not heard the 350s so not sure what difference the port location makes on these cabinets.

Anyway, you're in for a treat. On the 3045 make sure to not accidentally press the BASS/EQ button that changes the frequency output as you then need to cycle through them to get back to the default off state. It's not obvious you've pressed said button and the sound will get worse as certain frequencies are offloaded for output to a subwoofer etc which is of no use if you've not got one connected. Once you cycle through to "HP 40Hz" on the display, press it once more and that's back to the default mode then.

R7oR7Kj.jpg

Also, having owned the D 7050 before the 3045, the 7050 did not have a dim display mode or display off mode button, always make use of the dim mode or manually turn the display off with the button. The VFD/OLED display will burn in after a couple of years if the bright mode for the display is used often. It's nothing major but looks annoying as you can see the weaker pixels when adjusting volume etc.

Don't think it matters on these NADs as the circuitry is lifted off their high end Master series amps. Really clean and direct sound.

I was waiting for you to comment

Associate
Not particularly exciting, but a new Jetwash, Snowform Pro V2 and a short hose reel for the garage.

i.php

Associate
Herman Miller Sayl chair with all options - basically the same as the gaming chair version.

sAVKg33.jpg

I should withhold judgement as I have no experience, but why is sitting on plastic mesh so great and comfortable?

They're the same chairs we have as standard at work. I find them fairly horrendous. Base isn't deep enough, so feels like your almost perching on the edge & generally just not comfy. I've got a Aeron for use at home which is much better.

Associate
Caporegime
100% correct, we live in a hard water area and before you can dry the car water spots are everywhere!

No need to get rid of the moss yet, can still see the drive!

How does it work? It looks like a very small water softener, do you clean the resin at all? We have them at work, albeit slightly bigger :p

oi1Kyac.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom