Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Leaf blower, hoover & chopper upper thingy.
Kitler is immediately on the case, and ultimately decided to invade the box.
Sadly it's raining at the moment, but I'll use it later to blow dry the cat when she comes in all wet..

o7VTXke.jpg
VgJMhOL.jpg

Associate
After the Ecto-1 and DeLorean (nostalgia purchases) earlier this year I fancied another build. This was half price, plus I had extra discount so worked out pretty cheap.

52087255828_473d484ff1_b.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Bit of a weird one but new windows! Just waiting for the bay sashes to be fitted now which should be next week...

YmgRygz.jpg

Next task will be to fix the side render and then its onwards with the fascias, soffits, gutters and downpipes. Still undecided on colour but thinking it will be white soffits and fascias with black gutters and downpipes...

Oh and yes that wall is in need of TLC... :(

Soldato
Ahh right, so the deposit would normally been much higher. Gotcha ! And thanks for the explanation ! :)

It was a fairly flexible agreement being a PCP.

You’re able to put down whatever you want, and it’ll adjust the monthly payment in accordance. The more you put down, the less interest you pay, since you’ve already paid a big chunk of it.

I put down £12k to bring the monthly down a bit.

Soldato
Apologies for potato pic.

Just bought a new (to me) S5. Virtual cockpit, B&O, Matrix LED

Noyce :cool:.

Edit: Wait, is this the Diesel one? I forget Audi's new badging

Bit of a weird one but new windows! Just waiting for the bay sashes to be fitted now which should be next week...

YmgRygz.jpg

Next task will be to fix the side render and then its onwards with the fascias, soffits, gutters and downpipes. Still undecided on colour but thinking it will be white soffits and fascias with black gutters and downpipes...

Oh and yes that wall is in need of TLC... :(
Black IMO. Fair play on going sash, much nicer than what your neighbor has.

Wall shouldn't be too big of a job and it'll be epic once done.

That your Polestar?

Back
Top Bottom