Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Someone at work had one of these, gave it to another colleague as she wasn’t using it much, now the 2nd owner says she will also give it away!

The main reason being that there is a spinning thing inside that turns, as opposed to blowing air down it. Meaning you can’t cook things like reheat pizza in it. Chips and chicken nuggles are fine, but not very good for things that needs to stay stationary.

I love my Ninja Airfryer, use it a few times a week.
Probaly the Tefal model i mentioned, the turny thing in the middle takes up way too much space

Soldato
Jacket spuds are awesome in the Ninja.
Absolutely soak the skin in olive oil first, perfect.
Might try this later, thanks. Though I think my girlfriend has lined it up for baking cakes later. At least there's 2 now, she can do a cake in her half whilst I cook my dinner in the other! :D

Caporegime
Some new 'grass'.

td0ioP.jpg

td0WmZ.jpg

td0AIK.jpg

Caporegime
Hopefully this is something that a firmware update can help with. It has been reported that you can get a better range using the older controller that was used with the Mini 2, as it has an extending antenna.

Probably a stupid question from a normie like me, but what could you possibly want with that much range? I'd get anxiety the second I lost sight of the thing!

Caporegime
Generally I'm against plastic grass, but I think he's got enough foliage around him to cover the wildlife.

Plus that dog's gonna have the trots one day and he's gonna be cleaning it for a month, and then on a nice hot sunny day he (and his entire neighbourhood) are going to realise that you can never really get the stuff properly clean and it'll stink. Like really, really stink. And it'll only happen in perfect BBQ weather.

@Azza pls think of this post when it happens :D

Caporegime
Sounds like you're speaking from experience :cry:

Funny story actually, a friend of mine back in Saffrica bought a load of Astroturf for his braai (BBQ) area in his garden. One night we had a massive party for new year's there and someone got sick all over his fancy new grass. The next day this guy jetwashed the grass for about an hour, thinking he'd got it sorted. Next time he had a braai we all went round his place and there was a constant smell of rotting milk in the air. He spent the next two weeks cleaning gutters, drains, hosing everything down and sniffing everything in the area wondering what it was. It was about a year later that we went again to his place and smelt it, albeit feint. He asked if we could smell it and we confirmed, I asked him what about the fake grass, he (after a beer or 15) had a massive whiff of it and promptly added some fresh aeu de toilette all over it.

Suffice to say he's got real grass now :D

Associate
Would be interested in what you think. I've been considering one so it's easier to archive notes and to quickly find content. Do you need a subscription for certain features, like free hand to text conversion?
I will let you know how I get on with it. I believe you do need a sub to get anything out of it as on the site it says your notes will be kept "local." Kind of brutal to force a user into a sub to use features that are standard across other devices but I guess the device is a niche so they charge what they like. The remarkable comes with a 100day sub to try out and the 100 day free return if you don't like it. I've got it on this basis as a trial as I want to be able to write and convert it with less drama than my Rocketbook gives me. If it doesn't work out, I'll just go back to that.

I've only had it for about 4 hours but the pen feels nice and balanced, the feeling when writing or drawing is paper-like. Very responsive when you put pressure on the pen. I've done a quick text conversion and worked waaayyy better for my handwriting than when I convert using my rocketbook to convert notes. Also uploaded my novel to the device so I can note over it; drag and drop through their website and synced over in a minute.

Good so far

Soldato
We returned out Ninja mini oven because which frankly it was crap. So hard to clean that after a few uses it was becoming a fire hazard. Also, being an oven, oven gloves were needed to remove the trays

Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 Flip Mini Oven SP101UK
bjAZ5LXh.jpg

U2ng94Uh.jpg

Replaced it with this (Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer- AF300UK) which arrived today and had to test it. So far fantastic, much better cooking and minimal cleanup
wdwjXIIh.jpg

Raw potatoes, salt, pepper, paprika
wNsoUyuh.jpg

22 mins on 200c air fry, maybe a bit too long for some people but I like my chips crispy!
XWMdNOXh.jpg

iszprgoh.jpg
Hmm you may have convinced me. Perhaps in the new house.
I bought my Ninja air fryer about 5 weeks ago and it got be one the best things i bought for a long time..:):):)
It gets used all the time..

SZiWIuC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom