Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
fair enough, 1st dibs for me on your stuff! :D

My iPhone is the last thing to go, that will be going via trade in soon as it hasn't gathered any interest on MM. My iMac I sold a while back and briefly used a 14" MBP and Studio display before returning those and building a new PC (12600K + 3080 + 4K 144hz monitor).

Associate
Doctor has recommended I give up running and switch to cycling. I'm a fair weather cyclist, so this should complement nicely. Just need to find some watts to go with it.

wattbike.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I genuinely thought I had first dibs on that. Frankly, I am disappoint.

You already have 2! It was kindly collected by John Lewis returns. It was a good display, but the user experience of having the fans on constantly when connected to a laptop even if sleep was a pain.

Soldato
It has been an up and down ride since receiving the first in December and third a couple of months later. Been a few issues, but customer service has been exceptionally good, with replacement parts or failed brews sent quickly.
The brews themselves have mostly been enjoyable and brew really quickly, a brew or two have not been to our taste and with the well made app, it is possible to leave photos and notes.... Very useful when playing with the brew when adding other ingredients. The Dark Matter being one that works well with prune juice being added.

You can also brew others (Wilko for example) and make ciders from supermarket apple juice.

The DIPA to answer your question is a lovely rich brew, that works well in the winter months, or as a night cap.

Cool, i didn't know you could add to them. Might give it a punt since it's cheaper than most.

Commissario
You already have 2! It was kindly collected by John Lewis returns. It was a good display, but the user experience of having the fans on constantly when connected to a laptop even if sleep was a pain.
Ahh, getting a return is always better than selling on.

I've not heard a peep from the fans in mine, it's one of the things I was concerned about but they're completely and utterly silent. Not even Macrumours are commenting on display fan noise!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Ahh, getting a return is always better than selling on.

I've not heard a peep from the fans in mine, it's one of the things I was concerned about but they're completely and utterly silent. Not even Macrumours are commenting on display fan noise!
Oh the noise is fine, it's the fact they are on 24/7 when connected to a laptop.

Soldato
Doctor has recommended I give up running and switch to cycling. I'm a fair weather cyclist, so this should complement nicely. Just need to find some watts to go with it.
Whats the reason can I ask with the running? If my doctor told me running isn't good for me I would ask for a 2nd professional opinion. I know we are to trust these professions but what is his reasons for you to ditch this?

Caporegime
Yep! I enjoy Apple but since getting a PC I find the Apple services don't play well with Windows. I prefer Google when I'm on a PC and when using Google I prefer to use a Pixel phone.

You did this a couple of years ago though? Went windows, went back to Apple and now going back to windows and Android etc.?

Or have I made that up in my head? :D

Caporegime
Yep I've done the swap a few times. Honestly I can't afford to swap again emotionally and financially!

Indeed.

Each to their own obviously do what you want like :D Agreed on the Apple to Windows front, I'm exclusively Windows / Android and getting a shared Apple album onto the PC was a right palarva.

Reactions: LiE
Back
Top Bottom