Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

nam

nam

Soldato
einhell 18v cordless multi tool deal was on on hduk recently. Already had the battery from previous einhell strimmer and leaf blower.

20220815-191926.jpg

20220815-191846.jpg

Soldato
Pedals for the bike. I like how Zwift reminds me of my ability, or rather lack thereof, when I use my bike indoors so I wanted to be reminded about that when outdoors.
Pedal harder you *******! That's what they should say :D

nRKhxIV.png

Booked 3 things to do in Sicily when I'm there this week. Should be nice. Makes me get out and see things, which I love.

Soldato
And Nicola looks like she may even hold your hand!
Only reason I booked it tbf.
What website have you used to book these? Looks like it might be a good website to book things to do when away
Airbnb mate!
Sounds like 3 awesome trips :)
Thanks mate! I'm off to Vegas again in Sept and Belgrade in October and trying to line up activities there, too. Airbnb has some good stuff, but lots of other things outside of that I have found, too. A lot of solo travel, so like to try and get some planned things in along with just windmilling in and getting hammered and meeting randoms like I normally do :D

Soldato
Awesome plans. I hope everything is working out with you and the wife since the split. The above sounds like you're really making the effort to do the things you didn't have chance to before.
Thanks man. I just had to tell her that it's my week with the kids when I have Vegas so need to switch weeks. She's not happy about that, but probably because I'll be in Vegas and this is my millionth trip this year. It has been going fine, prior to that mind. I have been trying to really make the most of my week with no responsibilities for sure. I have been all over and really enjoying that. I plan to try and do it even more next year!

Soldato
Uh...ohh, another week, another purchase! :p

So I've been using Sony for about 5 years now with the a6500, I was all set to go out and upgrade to a Sony a7iv, but I made the mistake of playing with another system, and I was literally going to choose a Fujifilm X-T3 over the a7iv because, firstly, it was half the price, secodly, I loved the colours of the sample shots I took, and the modes, the feel of it etc, and the fact it shoots 4k60, so I went home and started researching, searching for comparisons between the a7iv and the X-T3, then I went down a rabbit hole, and after firstly discounting the X-H2S because it was only APSC and not full frame, and more expensive than the a7iv, I decided to give it another look, and comparisons between it and the a7iv, in the end, i've decided it will suit me more both for photography (it has i think 11 or 12 simulated film modes), and it's about as good as you can get for video, 4k120, 10 bit 4:2:2 Pro-Res etc, etc. It's basically a Sony a1 on a crop sensor! Also got the 18-135 lens, a Gopro hero10 and extra enduro battery, I wanted these for my road trip this weekend from Auckland to Queenstown.

52293802960_fcfacd469a_b_d.jpg

(excuse the bad pic, I couldn't be bothered retaking it haha)

52293802950_39ff5e80fc_b_d.jpg

Soldato
I am lucky that I am retired, so have some time, but I find it challenging too - I am learning to video edit - obvious when you watch my content and you are right the algorithm is a challenge. I find the significant view gap between my best and other average videos confusing to understand. There seems to be little pattern at the moment.

Just a quick look at the channel and my guess would be one of two things - Ho Chi Min City is a more popular location for people to look up, or it could be the way that you have written the title - "We took an open top bus tour..." The rest of your videos don't have this kind of almost 'clickbait' type of title that could be another difference as I see that a lot of youtube channels I watch employ a similar tactic.

Back
Top Bottom