Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Fixed afew issues on my 20yr old fabia for mot ,as my advisories were on the same wishbone I just got a new wishbone , obviously had her tracked up ,also my temp sender was playing up intermittently so had that done also ,shade under £300 including test fee but that will be it for the year I hope

Screenshot-2022-08-18-20-15-58-78-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Man of Honour
Although one of the cheaper purchases of the week, the final delivery came for the beach home with the QN85 to compliment the Q930B that arrived earlier in the week. The most expensive purchase being the beach home itself.

Will probably get an Xbox S at some point to go with it for when I’m here.

And also basically everything else you see:

It’s been a costly week.

Associate
Posted on HUKD yesterday, 50% off for Blue Light Card holders so I couldn't resist, been wanting to buy a handheld for a while. Arrived today with enough battery out of the box for me to do a quick whip round the house, quite impressed.

Will keep the old chorded for a less frequent proper clean if needed, but between the convenience of this for a quick grab and clean and the robot vac hopefully that'll be enough.

52296909453_0e6cab1083_b.jpg

Soldato
Finally went down the smart meter route, and boy, it has the capicity to scare the living jeebus outta me with what stuffs cost to run :eek:..

KoYNbrv.jpg

I had the washing machine, dishwasher, air frier, PC and pond pump on earler and I could feel my bank account draining away,
I hadn't really given a fig to what appliances cost to run before, but I will now.

Soldato
Finally went down the smart meter route, and boy, it has the capicity to scare the living jeebus outta me with what stuffs cost to run :eek:..

IURxG3g.jpg.png

I had the washing machine, dishwasher, air frier, PC and pond pump on earler and I could feel my bank account draining away,
I hadn't really given a fig to what appliances cost to run before, but I will now.

Wait until prices double in October :eek:

Back
Top Bottom