Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Since getting rid of my 5.1 in living room I was getting sick of just putting up with TV sound.

Went for this and very happy, more than enough volume with some good base for the living room.

Soldato
Link please?

I like rowing but I don't feel like I exercised my legs after a 20-30 min workout.

https://www.waterrower.com/
I have a concept 2 rower at work which I really like, however once I tested the water rower I was much more inclined to purchase this one for home, even though it was a few hundred more.
The flow is great, the sound is fantastic (whoosh of water, yet nice and quiet).
I prefer cardio on a rower these days. I've done the long running and biking thing.

Caporegime
doorbell.JPG

Quite fancied one of these until I found out it need main power to work on liveview but the new version you cant buy in the uk yet doesnt

Soldato
Quite fancied one of these until I found out it need main power to work on liveview but the new version you cant buy in the uk yet doesnt

I've just tried live view on battery power, and mine isn't the pro version - It works fine.. or perhaps I've misunderstood? [Edit: I have misunderstood. I thought ringing the doorbell triggered live view. Sorry!]

One thing I have noticed by the way is that your wireless broadcast channel needs to be below 10. Any higher than 10, and it won't get picked up when it scans for wireless networks to connect to. There's no information I could find about this on the ring website, I had to find it on a bloody Amazon review about 3 pages in!! :confused:

Last edited:
Associate
Thought live view was the whole point of them? You arent in and somebody presses your doorbell and you can see who it is and talk to them?

Ohh no no the live view you can only use on AC power means you always have the option to stream the video wheather someone is at he door or not
When it detects motion or someone rings then you automatically get the video stream battery or AC

Soldato
At what fanspeed and noise though?

Off the top of my head I'm unsure, however just the quiet profile in AI Suite - Still interested however the entire case heats up currently due to poor cooling config and me not really giving a crap :p

My GPU sits at about 80C recently purely because I'm about to replace it and my eyes have become accustom to nice graphics. This in turn heats up everything and the CPU sits at about 40C

Caporegime
Sous vide isn't for people who can't cook (that's ready meals and microwave), sous vide are for people who loves cooking and loves food and like to experiment.

I can cook just fine, I can make fresh ice cream and waffles out of milk, flour and eggs, something which I don't think many people have thought about doing, nevermind can do.

Soldato
DSC_4914_zpsrjfqzign.jpg

Bought a graphics tablet in the black friday sale and just got around to using it. I'd been wanting one for a while as I used to love drawing and wanted to get into digital art. Had a quick play and at the moment I feel like I have made a mistake :o. I think I just need to research a good program to use with it and practise, but at the moment my drawings look like a 5 year old has done them lol.

V F

V F

Soldato
I used to have one years ago and while i'm shockingly poor at art after a bit of practice and following some youtube guides It was great to use. Stick with it, i'm sure you'll get used to it :)

I love the detail you can get on bristle strokes. Let alone shading.

Back
Top Bottom