Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Bought some Jelly Beans for Xmas, I meant to buy Jelly Bean Factory beans, so ....

JellyBeanFactory1sml.jpg

Yes that does say 4.2Kg !!
Andi.

Associate
So basically I've upgraded the whole PC bit by bit since December when I bought myself a new case as an early Christmas present and then got the dreaded upgrade bug. The components have been purchased from the MM, OcUK Store and from auction...

Corsair Air 240 (black) - £40 (MM)
Braided PSU Extension Cables - £20 (OcUK)
Vapor-X 7950 £70 (auction)
Corsair vengeance Pro 16gb - £75 (auction)
i7 2700K (part of a bundle) - £180 (But sold other bits on + my old i5 for what I paid) (MM)
Asus Maximus V Gene (part of a i5 cpu/mobo/Air 240 bundle) - £200 (kept case and i5 for PC build for the step daughter) (MM)
Some fans (2xSP120/2xAF120) - £35
Corsair H105 - £40 (auction)
Then last week I decided the 7950 was letting the side down a bit and decided to buy a B Grade RX480 Nitro+ OC form OcUK for £210 but got another £20 knocked off as courier managed to mash the box. So...
8gb RX480 Nitro+ OC - £190 (sold 7950 and made some money back).

If i hadn't have received a nice tax rebate in January, I'd still be looking at some of the rigs and builds in the forums and feeling extremely envious. Now I'm just a little but envious.

So all-in-all, I've spent some money, made a bit back and managed to build a 2nd PC for the step daughter with bits from my old PC and the ones I didn't sell on so I don't really feel too guilty about spending all that cash.

I think that's my upgrades done for a while now, tho another 2 sticks of ram would be nice to fill those gaps....

My PC before and After.....

safe image

The step daugters (basically free) PC

images of high quality

Last edited:

D3K

D3K

Soldato
So basically I've upgraded the whole PC bit by bit since December when I bought myself a new case as an early Christmas present and then got the dreaded upgrade bug. The components have been purchased from the MM, OcUK Store and from auction...

Corsair Air 240 (black) - £40 (MM)
Braided PSU Extension Cables - £20 (OcUK)
Vapor-X 7950 £70 (auction)
Corsair vengeance Pro 16gb - £75 (auction)
i7 2700K (part of a bundle) - £180 (But sold other bits on + my old i5 for what i paid) (MM)
Asus Maximus V Gene (part of a i5 cpu/mobo/Air 240 bundle) - £200 (kept case and i5 for PC build for the step daughter) (MM)
Some fans (2xSP120/2xAF120) - £35
Corsair H105 - £40 (auction)
Then last week I decided the 7950 was letting the side down a bit and decided to buy a B Grade RX480 Nitro+ OC form OcUK for £210 but got another £20 knocked off as courier managed to mash the box. So...
8gb RX480 Nitro+ OC - £190 (sold 7950 and made some money back).

If i hadn't have received a nice tax rebate in January, I'd still be looking at some of the rigs and builds in the forums and feeling extremely envious. Now I'm just a little but envious.

So all-in-all, I've spent some money, made a bit back and managed to build a 2nd PC for the step daughter with bits from my old PC and the ones I didn't sell on so I don't really feel too guilty about spending all that cash.

I think that's my upgrades done for a while now, tho another 2 sticks of ram would be nice to fill those gaps....

My PC before and After.....

safe image

The step daugters (basically free) PC

images of high quality

How'd ya like them potatoes?

Not very much, actually. They bleed my eyes

Soldato
It's just a very strange thing to buy, it's some creepy fetish model. Look at the ripped tights and she is wearing a thong. That's not an accurate model of the game or film.
Its an exact model of the character in the game. You obviously haven't played the game and yet are saying its not accurate?

Soldato
Its an exact model of the character in the game. You obviously haven't played the game and yet are saying its not accurate?

In the game and movies she wears shorts, not a thong. Can you show me an exact accurate picture of that model not from some creepy website for weirdos?

Back
Top Bottom