Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
have been doing a bit of reading around this area - seems the UK game cubes didn't get 480p titles and they suffer from some of the usual PAL issues

best way to play GC games using hardware AFAIK is to buy the US versions and play using a Wii on a Sony BVM or EDTV at native 480p resolution

Which all gets very expensive hence my going nuts to that.

Soldato
have been doing a bit of reading around this area - seems the UK game cubes didn't get 480p titles and they suffer from some of the usual PAL issues

best way to play GC games using hardware AFAIK is to buy the US versions and play using a Wii on a Sony BVM or EDTV at native 480p resolution

Indeed. The component cables that are so sort after are pretty much pointless on a pal GC from what I understand due to this.

For £22, I'm super happy with the results of this box mind. I have a normal trinitron CRT but this box means I'll get more use out of my systems downstairs :D

Man of Honour
j2y5H1h.jpg

Wall mounted the TV at last so decided to get another light strip for it. Looks really nice, I was worried it might be distracting but it actually goes really well. Picture makes it look blown out but it's very subtle, and can obviously adjust it brightness and colour wise for whatever I feel like

Man of Honour
Yeah, I'll eventually put it in the wall. But I do have a tendency to move/change things, so if it's still the same in 6 months, I know it's staying and I'll make that commitment to tear up the wall :p

Soldato
It makes the contrast appear better.

I've never noticed anything personally, but I do prefer some sort of back glow from the screen.

Put together my ALEX drawers, and started on my office... still waiting on loads, so it's no where near finished, but it's a start.

I'm just about to dismantle mine and re-assemble in the next house!

Caporegime
They're refurbs, but I've never had a single one yet with any scratches or blemishes. In fact, all of them I've bought so far have been in mint condition, right down to the inserts being uncreased. And for a quid each, well...

awesome where did you get them?

theres a few personal favoratiues id like on blu ray but the price is just silly when i have them digital. only one i sprung for was shawshank redemption as i lvoe it so much

Back
Top Bottom