Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Now I need to find a way to sneak in 3 new monitors without getting a whole heap of **** from the wife lol

Have them delivered on a day she isn't there, fit them. Remove packaging and old screens and say nothing.

When she questions it just say "what do you mean? I have always had multiple screens" (detract from the fact a third one has appeared, and they're all brand new)

Just keep insisting and gradually apply wine where required.

Soldato
Yea, I was tempted but it's a really solid worktop. Thing weighs a ton. That and I'll be wall mounting all the screens anyway, so no weight there.
I guarantee it will bow under it's own weight at some point, let alone under any kind of load. Unless it has steel rods going through it ;) For the sake of a small piece screwed to the wall, I would definitely do it.

Soldato
All the way from America MAGA!

Geigerrig 3L Hydration Reservoir. It's different from others because you can pressurised it by the air line with the small air pump, which allows you to spray it.

geigerrg3l.jpg

It's unfortunate that I have to deal with a second tube on my plate carrier, but I find a way to keep it out of the way and secured.

Back
Top Bottom