Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
phantasy star still going?

It is, a few people on Dreamcast-talk schedule games. It appears to be most popular Dreamcast game. There are 250 members on Dreamcast Now (the revived online 'system' for all games) which is across all games, currently 2 of which are actually logged in (both playing PSO):D. I have PSO (V1) and will probably give it a bash when I get the wifi connection sorted.

Man of Honour
New donkey to kill my grass:

sayzcp.jpg
Lovely car. Nice Nyan cat too.

Caporegime
LOL, those where the days. took half hour to download one song.

I remember watching a film calls hackers and they had a 28.8kbps modem! :D
Oh the heady days of Napster, Limewire and my personal fave, Kazaa. I remember when I first got my BT ADSL connection. I think it was about 512kbps. Song downloads went from 15 minutes to 1 minute. It was absolutely amazing!

Soldato
I am downloading a video of a Dreamcast advert from the Dreamcast fan website designed to be used on the DC web browser, getting 2.5kbps:rolleyes:

My eyes!! Speeds like that cannot be unseen! lol

used to get 5.6kbps on a 56k modem.

Oh the heady days of Napster, Limewire and my personal fave, Kazaa. I remember when I first got my BT ADSL connection. I think it was about 512kbps. Song downloads went from 15 minutes to 1 minute. It was absolutely amazing!

I do remember when I used to use a free service that dialled a 0800 number but then NTL came along with a permanent connection which I think was also 512kbps.

I used to play games online through the MSN gaming zone as well.......lol

Permabanned
I am downloading a video of a Dreamcast advert from the Dreamcast fan website designed to be used on the DC web browser, getting 2.5kbps:rolleyes:

KlImW7gl.jpg.png

No you aren’t

My eyes!! Speeds like that cannot be unseen! lol

used to get 5.6kbps on a 56k modem.

I do remember when I used to use a free service that dialled a 0800 number but then NTL came along with a permanent connection which I think was also 512kbps.

I used to play games online through the MSN gaming zone as well.......lol
No you didn’t

Back
Top Bottom