Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
New desk, cupboard, and filing drawers. Very happy how this turned out, 2.25m width of space and 80cm deep.

New mouse mat and dual monitor stand is next on the agenda.

ujdOy7a.jpg

Soldato
Been waiting till these arrived to post, as i can't take a pic of my new Note 10+ whilst using it :D

Anyway, somehow managed to get my Note 10+ with free galaxy buds, for the UK equivelent of about £350
It had $200 off it (original price $1900NZ), so $1700, then checked my receipt and it had gone through for $1500. (Its slightly different here than in UK where you pay an inflated monthly cost with the phone absorbed, you pay X amount for the phone and X amount for your monthly tariff)
A couple of days later, i check my 2 degrees account (service provider) and noticed i have an $800 credit on my account (it's usually $95 / month for the phone payment and tariff). Therefore it's cost me $700 for a note 10+ and galaxy buds :D

Have to say, i'm really impressed with the comfort and sound of the buds, i didn't really want them, but now i have them, i am definitely keeping them!

48912122802_fd81bd11a5_b_d.jpg

Man of Honour
Birthday presents. Up all night building Lego sets for my sons birthday today so it’s ready for him to play with this morning. He’s not that bothered about the building bit yet :p just playing

W4GOMlw.jpg
8oDEn0I.jpg

Back
Top Bottom