Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Lol someone else said the same thing :D looks like it ! But actually says "iDeer Life"! What that means I have no clue :D

Who cares, have a beer when on it :)
Most exercise bikes are becoming harder by the day to get hold of

Honestly I might just shave mines off it's long af and I'm in need of a haircut, It's unsightly.

Shaved mine off the other day. So much easier and cleaner

Soldato
Good time to try a new hair cut, time for it to grow if it goes bad :D

I said that at work before the lockdown, shave it to No.1, let it grow, by the time you can come out, it will be the right length.

Yep, my logic - hardly going anywhere at the moment and won’t be the only idiot with a funky haircut for the next few months.

Used to have a 2 all over but now opt for a 0.5 faded (mid) in to a 2 on top.

Asked the barbers themselves for plenty of tips and watched numerous tutorials, fairly handy generally so shouldn’t be a complete disaster. Didn’t do a bad job with a 0.5, 1 and 2 grades the other week!

Always start lower and move higher. Once it’s gone it’s gone, better to do the cut twice than FUUUUU in the first minute!

Associate
Yep, my logic - hardly going anywhere at the moment and won’t be the only idiot with a funky haircut for the next few months.

Used to have a 2 all over but now opt for a 0.5 faded (mid) in to a 2 on top.

Asked the barbers themselves for plenty of tips and watched numerous tutorials, fairly handy generally so shouldn’t be a complete disaster. Didn’t do a bad job with a 0.5, 1 and 2 grades the other week!

Always start lower and move higher. Once it’s gone it’s gone, better to do the cut twice than FUUUUU in the first minute!
vaweT0O
vaweT0O.jpg

Back
Top Bottom