Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I think I only paid £2-£3 for it. The entire bundle was £230 but Carmageddon was £180 of that, a lot but it's sealed and I'm a Carmageddon fan boy.

I play on an Athlon XP 2800+ with a Voodoo 5 5500 AGP running Windows 98 SE.

Soldato
I think I only paid £2-£3 for it. The entire bundle was £230 but Carmageddon was £180 of that, a lot but it's sealed and I'm a Carmageddon fan boy.

I've got a ton of old school stuff (xbox, ps2, dreamcast, 360) is there a best place to get it moved on?

mjt

mjt

Soldato

Ah makes sense. Thought you had an emulator or something.

My dad thought it’d be wise to rip the HDs out of his old computers and bin them a few years ago so I lost our old 486 Windows 3.1 and Windows 98 PCs :(

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
bikes_th_2020.09.15_0001.jpg

Got a bike (Marin Bobcat Trail 3 2020) this week, it was literally the last one available new in the country lol. Out of a shortlist of 4 bikes this was the only one I found in stock in one shop online. Nice vintage style colour theme but modern frame. I have a dropper post with remote coming as well as metal flat pedals.

Joined a mate with his Norco Fluid 10 earlier today, his is new too and they feel very similar though his has the much wider tyres and a 1x10 Deore setup which is brilliant. Rest of the specs are too close to differentiate really.

bikes_th_2020.09.15_0002.jpg

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Pedals_mag_alloy.jpg

£25 pedals, the standard plastic ones seemed ok but a single bearing and plastic means not so smooth and not so grippy. These are magnesium alloy and use 3 bearings. Lightweight and spinny!

Associate
Case to replace my Antec 900 that I bought in July 2008 :p currently building a new system piecemeal over time, when I have the money so have just transferred everything into this for the moment, currently rocking a Z97/i7 4770K and a 1GB HD 6870 because my GTX 780 died a few months ago :p

K4fwbFY.jpg

Just taken delivery of mine but in white (in case you could not tell from the photo). Getting ready for a Zen 3 (Ryzen 4000) build, need to start looking at watercooling parts now.
Wlpt8qS.jpg

Soldato
Ooh, let me know how you get on with them. I'd love some in the kitchen, but we have 35 spotlights in there and i can't stomach £800 on Hue bulbs!

Hi sorry it took so long. They were a birthday present for my eldest daughter. It was her birthday today so "installed" them this evening.

They were a bit of a faff getting them all recognised by the app. Two were found, two wouldn't. Ended up pulling one of the two remaining bulbs out, detecting one, then putting the final one in and detecting that.

Once recognised they work like a dream. The Tuya app lets you (individually) adjust the K colour, dim, chose any colour from the colour wheel, pulse to music etc. Then we grouped them so they can be controlled as a group (or individual bulbs) - set some schedules and "moods" etc.

Intergration / control with the echo / Alexa was seamless straightforward.

My daughter loves them and must say I am impressed and would highly recommend them, only downside was the initial messing about being recognised by the app.

Back
Top Bottom