Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Agreed! A teaspoon at best into 6/7 dashes, a splash of water, and an orange peel. Mix till your arm falls off, then fill the glass with ice using your remaining arm and fill almost to the brim with a bourbon. Spin that a couple times and voila.

Associate
Extenders, fittings and vertical GPU mount arrived from EK today. Also bought March's issue of what HiFi on the way to work so I can ogle the stuff I can't afford because I've spent too much on my PC

codOgPAl.jpg

Associate
IMG_20210215_161551.jpg

Associate
Agreed! A teaspoon at best into 6/7 dashes, a splash of water, and an orange peel. Mix till your arm falls off, then fill the glass with ice using your remaining arm and fill almost to the brim with a bourbon. Spin that a couple times and voila.

Try swapping the sugar side of it with a measure of Benedictine. Tastes really good in my opinion and more alcohol.

Soldato
Easily done! It's one of the (many) reasons I dislike anything other than grams in recipes - cups, teaspoons, tablespoons etc. are just so imprecise.
Agreed. I hate American recipe websites.

“Use a cup of flour” — No. Why are you using a unit of volume for something that should be specified in a unit of mass!? :confused: :mad:

Man of Honour
Rogue Territory Waxed Ridgeline Supply jacket.

It's lighter than in the pictures. It's a mid-tan colour in real life, made from a lightly waxed canvas. The lighting in the room makes it look darker than it is. I really like it and think I'll get a lot of wear out of it. Great service from Rivet and Hide where I bought it.

HgtRvZm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom