Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Should be a good saving vs compressed air cans.

PXL-20210518-121859354.jpg

Soldato
Yeah pretty much a brand new lake this one. Was still a field 2 years ago so it's coming along well.

While we are waiting for it to mature and fish to grow we will be advertising more to the glamping market rather than serious fishing for a while so we've put some higher spec cabins in with some nicer kit.

Carp are up to about 12lb in there now. Considering whether it's worth buying some bigger stock or not at the moment. Other lakes have fish up to 30lb.

can you link to your business? Or send me a trust?

i love a bit of fishing, if i can convince the missus that it would also be a holiday would be a win win.

esp if there was an ocuk discount :p

Last edited:
Soldato

i love a bit of fishing, if i can convince the missus that it would also be a holiday would be a win win.

We worked out very early on if we put a TV and a decent bed people are much more likely to bring their Mrs and stay longer :D

Anyway at the risk of getting log cabins banned from the thread next I'll leave it there! We're on Facebook as Countryside cabins Herefordshire if anyone wants a further look. Is that self promotion or am I OK to mention?

Ps who can build me a better website? Mine looks more janky everytime I look
:)

Caporegime
We worked out very early on if we put a TV and a decent bed people are much more likely to bring their Mrs and stay longer :D

Anyway at the risk of getting log cabins banned from the thread next I'll leave it there! We're on Facebook as Countryside cabins Herefordshire if anyone wants a further look. Is that self promotion or am I OK to mention?

Ps who can build me a better website? Mine looks more janky everytime I look

You are practically up the road.

I bought a Kindle.

csbDqRn.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Only the best purchase you'll ever make. I couldn't live without mine.

Agreed, i resisted for ages when my wife kept suggesting i buy one, and yet love it now i caved in.

I think my issue was a lot of books i tend to read were always a lot more expensive on Kindle, but given i don't read loads it doesn't really matter and i find HDUK a good source for free stuff.

Soldato

Sent you a trust.

You are practically up the road.

Oh really? Am I right in thinking it's you who's big into photography?
Any tips for photographing cabins properly? My photos are a mix of terrible mobile phone pictures and my Sony compact bridge I bought a while ago but have no idea how to use apart from on auto!

It's more difficult than it looks to take a good snap!

Back
Top Bottom