Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime

That's not a tamper, i take it that the machine comes with a tamper and not a distributor?

The distributor is just to even the ground, then you use a tamper to press it down. You COULD dial the distributor enough so it compacts it that way but it's not really ideal. I've done that accidentally a few times and forget to tamp.

Soldato
When we have to keep our cat in we use this stuff as it does an excellent job at keeping any smells at bay.

They're being optimistic saying it'll last 20-30 days though and the 'Professional Pet Love' tagline is somewhat questionable.
I've been using the 'Worlds Best Cat Litter' and just flush it whenever I go to the bathroom as normal, no smell and the bags last quite a while for me. Been fantastic for my BSH and her messes.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Needed a new travel case soAmazon dropped this off today, Tripp Holiday 6 Cabin.

ZmEZZ0o.jpg

And a trial of a new package product, walnut wood USB case, I think I'm gonna stick with this. Quality is great yet cheaper than my main supplier's version in pine wood.

15LOTHD.jpg

Soldato
Needed a new travel case soAmazon dropped this off today, Tripp Holiday 6 Cabin.

And a trial of a new package product, walnut wood USB case, I think I'm gonna stick with this. Quality is great yet cheaper than my main supplier's version in pine wood.
Didn't fancy the Briggs and Riley?

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Some pressure washer threaded adapters. M22/15-3/8 BSP-F and 3/8 BSP-M-1/4 BSP-F adapters needed to convert my MJJC snow foam lance over to 1/4" quick connect. I bought the lance with a karcher fitting as that's what I had at the time.

Assembled and fitted to my MTM stubby gun. Tested, no leaks found. (PTFE tape FTW)

Commissario
I’ve never had a blister from new shoes. I think people need to work on their shoe shopping technique.
I think the only footwear I've not had to break in has been trainers.

Even the highest quality hand made shoes need to be worn in. Once worn in though they last a lifetime and should give you at least a handful of resoles.
This.

Magnum boots, whilst there is no doubt that they are solid, but they do look a bit paramilitary.
Exactly. I don't want to look like a walt.

Picked up my first blister but got it before it was too bad. I'd been wearing the Timberlands for a few days around the house and have walked around the block a couple of times. Then I decided to go a little further, walked to the shop across the road and then walked a bit further down the road and back. By the time I got home, I could feel my left heel was a bit tender so took them off straight away. There's just the making of a blister on my heel, not fully formed but the skin is that little bit soft so it's on the way.

The girl in the shop commented on the boots "Nice boots". I said "Thanks but I don't think they work well with the shorts". She said "No, it's a good look". She was wearing DMs so she knows a bit about boots :D

Today I have them back on again but with a blister plaster in place. I'll go for a walk at lunchtime, probably stay closer to home so if that nip comes back, I'll head straight back. It should be OK though, these compeed plasters are like magic.

Associate
IMG20210817200802.jpg
Can start my new build now:D

Soldato
I'll give it a try, thanks. I'll warm them up while I'm wearing them though because it takes five minutes to get 'em on and laced up and by that time, the'll have cooled down.

I love my lace up Docs but they do take a long time. You'll get better at it over time though. That's why I also bought ones without laces. Unfortunately, though, these are still not worn in after months of wear and it's really annoying.

Back
Top Bottom