Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Haha you never know i might love it. I've always been very Anti-Musical in general, however i can happily watch the Greatest Showman
I was the same about musicals (despite being a musician). I was converted by Mamma Mia at the cinema when I was about 20. ABBA have some banging basslines.

Speaking of which... The things we do for our partners!

upload a picture

Last edited:
Associate
51635836375_f77e7e4694_c.jpg

Soldato
Stations are rife for scumbags stealing bikes, make sure you have multiple locks, no quick release seat or wheels and don't buy the cable locks! A plumbers tool make quick work of them. Other than that looks like a nice bike :D

This. Make sure you use a good quality U-Lock and a decent chain/lock. Having to hack through multiple mediums usually deters opportunistic *****. Also, remove your quick release front wheel and place it alongside your rear wheel when you lock the bike to the bike stand.

Soldato
This. Make sure you use a good quality U-Lock and a decent chain/lock. Having to hack through multiple mediums usually deters opportunistic *****. Also, remove your quick release front wheel and place it alongside your rear wheel when you lock the bike to the bike stand.
Dont bother with half this, just get a dirt cheap bike for commuting.

Two wheeled thing. Bored of getting the bus to the station now I'm out in the sticks.

110% going to get stolen.

Caporegime
Well yes, this is why I use my old GT rather than my new Cube if I'm going to be leaving it locked anywhere for any length of time. But the person in question here has already bought the bike.

I can use this one for leisure rides, it was just an excuse to get a bike with a discount on the cycle to work scheme. If people think using something like this is total suicide I have space in the shed for a 'beater'.

Caporegime
Just finished redecorating the living room so all this is new.

55" LG C1 OLED, TV stand from Oak Furniture Land that took 3 months to arrive and a hideously overpriced Series X bundle from Currys.

Never had an OLED TV, I knew it would be good but it's absolutely mindblowing how amazing the picture quality is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom