Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Get 2? :p

How about some Fish Skins?

5sZ0OQU.jpg

My missus came back from SG beginning of Jan with loads of these
20220112-212422.jpg

They are as addictive as advertised.

The question is Irvins or Golden Duck?

I prefer Golden Duck.

Associate
£9 a bag is cheap, it’s £22 on Amazon uk!

So how many bags did she bring back? Lol

make them last and savour every bite.

10 bags total in all sorts of flavours. Loving the spicy salted egg one and I definitely ate it all in one sitting!

You know it won't last. Its more addictive than any other crisps I've had.

Associate
Don't really have a use for it right now but it was 2/3s off. I have a bunch of Hue bulbs and strips so was interested to compare this to them, there's a reason Hue costs what it does.

I am planning to build a bed frame for the spare room when the weather picks up so I think I might put these under that as a motion sensor 'night light' like I currently have under my bed.

51817778030_28ac56d08e_c.jpg

Caporegime
10 bags total in all sorts of flavours. Loving the spicy salted egg one and I definitely ate it all in one sitting!

You know it won't last. Its more addictive than any other crisps I've had.

I literally went there as they were closing and I asked for 2 bags and he said $32 SG and I almost fell over. £18 for 2 packets?!

I never had them before so I thought I just get 2 to test. They are very good though, it’s nothing else like it out there, it’s just full of umami flavour. not salty actually, just pure flavour. So good at the end of each bag I used the crumbs to sprinkle on my fried rice.

Don
Don't really have a use for it right now but it was 2/3s off. I have a bunch of Hue bulbs and strips so was interested to compare this to them, there's a reason Hue costs what it does.

I am planning to build a bed frame for the spare room when the weather picks up so I think I might put these under that as a motion sensor 'night light' like I currently have under my bed.

/QUOTE]

good old hukd

V_R

V_R

Soldato

51817778030_28ac56d08e_c.jpg
I'll be interested in what you think, I've looked at them a few times as an alternative to hue.

Associate
I literally went there as they were closing and I asked for 2 bags and he said $32 SG and I almost fell over. £18 for 2 packets?!

I never had them before so I thought I just get 2 to test. They are very good though, it’s nothing else like it out there, it’s just full of umami flavour. not salty actually, just pure flavour. So good at the end of each bag I used the crumbs to sprinkle on my fried rice.
think you got ripped off, missus confirmed she got them for 8SGD per bag :D

Caporegime
Last edited:
Associate
good old hukd

;)

I'll be interested in what you think, I've looked at them a few times as an alternative to hue.

The only other strip light I have used is the one below, which I would say is 10 times better in every way. But obviously, it sells for £100 not £20, although I only paid £30 for the Hue thanks to HUKD, again.

50755145316_a43cc6eefc_w.jpg

The Govee isn't as bright and the individual lights are noticeable, not a fan of the way they look on a surface, which is why I think I'll put them under a bed. The Hue light is much better dispersed, but this is mainly due to the design. I'm sure if you got the Hue equivalent to the type of strip the Govee is it'd be a similar look, just brighter.

Associate
Soldato
Did you order them made? If so who did you go with? I’m going to be doing a similar thing in the up coming months and there’s hundreds of companies out there.

Nope completely bespoke by a local well recommended company. We were on the waiting list for over a year to have them made/installed.

Back
Top Bottom