Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Permabanned
Vroom vroom

foto-no-exif-2.jpg

And running some desktop tests for something else before the lengthy new watercooled build moves ahead:
foto-no-exif-3.jpg

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I didn't get on the AirPods Pro, didn't like the tip in the ear. So when the updated AirPods gen 3 came out they looked like a good fit for me. Really like them.

DSCF1244.jpg

Associate
I bought some shelving for the garage to get stuff off the floor. I was going to build some shelving out of stud work and plywood but with the cost of wood at the moment, it would have been twice the price of these racks. These will work fine for now.

A little bit tidier but still a few things to do and things to get rid of.

Before:

51820115583_bd64b946e9_b.jpg

After:

51819054212_3352f5ff83_b.jpg

51820343599_28c0bb28f5_b.jpg

Associate
Much better. Not tempted to vertically wall mount the bikes though?

I have been, I even bought some hooks, but when I lifted one up to test where it'd go the handlebars stick out so far from the wall it actually takes up more space than as they are.

When I take the table and chairs to the tip I'm going to move the other rack to the other side and have two stacks of bikes to distribute them a bit, three of our bikes aren't here so more to add as well haha (five more actually, but I'm going sell two shortly I think)

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Got the last of the tools I wanted. (well almost)

Snap On 10-19mm combi spanner set. 17mm is missing but seeing as the set is new and cost less than the usual rate for used
9-11 & 10-12mm flare spanners
Ratcheting screwdriver - If buying new, I'd have gone for the Williams version as it's quite a bit cheaper than snap on.
15mm Ratchet spanner as my Facom 467 set didn't include 15mm.

Also bought some winter work gloves and a new pairing knife as they gave me a discount after buying stuff for my mum for Christmas.

Soldato
I got some Niwaki Pro secateurs for christmas and am very impressed with them, so i'd be interested to hear how you get on with the knife (as i'm looking at the carbon santoku to replace one of my Globals).

This catalogue has the potential for financial ruin..

Z91siiX.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom