Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
@Participant
We recently got a Bosch series 6 dishwasher. Ours is WiFi enabled (go figure), is yours and have you used it yet? We haven’t enabled it yet as we weren’t sure what we’d use it for…
Yes ours is WiFi enabled and I've so far only used it to change some settings, like water hardness and extra drying, which is much easier to muck around with through the app (once you get it connected).

I have enabled remote start, though I'm yet to think of a scenario in which I'll load dirty plates and a tablet but not immediately press the start button!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Replaced my shower hose as I'm losing a lot of water where it meets the shower head, but turns out it's still leaking water, so maybe I need a new shower head. How are you getting on with this? How often do you need to buy replacement stones?

Still going well, stones should be replaced once a year according to the manual and you get a spare pack of each so have 2 years worth which is cool. Can get replacements on Amazon it seems but probably ideal to just buy a whole new shower head which comes with it all and set for 2 more years I guess.

Caporegime
Yes ours is WiFi enabled and I've so far only used it to change some settings, like water hardness and extra drying, which is much easier to muck around with through the app (once you get it connected).

I have enabled remote start, though I'm yet to think of a scenario in which I'll load dirty plates and a tablet but not immediately press the start button!
The only scenario I can think of is if you had a dinner guest who had a phobia of dishwashers and if you put it on while they was there, they would have an intense panic attack.

It’s possible

Soldato
My only regret is not buying this sooner.

I have the exact same setup with my Weber and it always delivers excellent pizzas. 10 minutes to mix the dough, some hours to prove of course but then get the bbq up to temp while you roll out and construct the pizzas and when it’s all ready you can churn them out every five minutes tops.

Soldato
That would be handy for those occasions where you fill the dishwasher just before bed, don't turn it on because you're going to sleep, and then forget to turn it on before heading to work.

Not exactly frequent (twice ever for me), but a distinct possibility for some.

In the future I can imagine it being a remote function to close the door (and rearrange the terribly placed dishes...), dispense detergent and start. Now that would be useful!

Back
Top Bottom