Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Got to get those omiyage
Yeah definitely, my wife loves gyudon and curry rice so we'll probably go there at some point. My in-laws are taking us out for unagi too which I'm most excited about!

Some presents for the trip so I'm not just waffling on and not posting stuff I've bought :p
zhM708j.jpg

Got to get those Omiyage!

Keeping the Japan theme, petty knife (Funayuki) from Japan.

7RPGNAA.jpg

Soldato
Yeah definitely, my wife loves gyudon and curry rice so we'll probably go there at some point. My in-laws are taking us out for unagi too which I'm most excited about!

Some presents for the trip so I'm not just waffling on and not posting stuff I've bought :p
zhM708j.jpg
How much was the Whiskey? This stuff was unobtainium at some point in recent memory wasn't it? I love the Caribbean cask.

Soldato
Nice, what was the (rough) damage?$

£25k.

We recently sold our house so have quite a bit of cash burning a hole until we can find somewhere new to buy. We figured we could always sell it again for close to what we paid for it if we need the money. This way we get to have some fun while we’re waiting for the right place to come up.

Caporegime
£25k.

We recently sold our house so have quite a bit of cash burning a hole until we can find somewhere new to buy. We figured we could always sell it again for close to what we paid for it if we need the money. This way we get to have some fun while we’re waiting for the right place to come up.

Yeah the way things are currently you may even make money

I love the VWs and the size but can't justify the money.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Had gig1 a while now, well I say gig1 but as I'm not on a 2.5Gbit router or switch, I'm making out at around 950Mbit instead of the 1100 VM provision gig1 at :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Hey just know this, if VM didn't service this postcode then I'd be on 35Mbit max because no other ISP can offer anything above that as it seems and has been like that forever. It's completely weird, I can get 700Mbits+ on my phone if I turn on 5G, but if I go to EE or Three's website and check for their 5G home broadband service, the postcode isn't covered by it... How's that work then lol.

Soldato
Hey just know this, if VM didn't service this postcode then I'd be on 35Mbit max because no other ISP can offer anything above that as it seems and has been like that forever. It's completely weird, I can get 700Mbits+ on my phone if I turn on 5G, but if I go to EE or Three's website and check for their 5G home broadband service, the postcode isn't covered by it... How's that work then lol.

I tried the Three 4/5g home broadband and it was complete dog doodoo. Way worse than my 70mbit fibre connection or 4G on my phone.

When I called to cancel, citing failure to meet their promised performance etc. it took two hours of arguing, and then they tried to charge me the remaining 23 months in order to cancel the contract that they were in breach of.

So in short, Three sucks. Don't use Three. And VM please become available here.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Yeah I would like to avoid Three as had them for mobile contract before with shonky 4G due to congestion - Hence why EE would be preferred!

Still, will stay VM until there's legit competition I guess. Not cheap but it is what it is.

Soldato
Been wanting some barefoot shoes for a little while and found these espadrille type shoes. I maintain they don't count as trainers!

Only issue is that having size 11.5 feet means they can look a little spazzy due to the size/shape. These aren't too bad, but i'd got the Primus Knit too and they felt huge!

yXUu0AR.png

Back
Top Bottom