Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Been wanting some barefoot shoes for a little while and found these espadrille type shoes. I maintain they don't count as trainers!

Only issue is that having size 11.5 feet means they can look a little spazzy due to the size/shape. These aren't too bad, but i'd got the Primus Knit too and they felt huge!

yXUu0AR.png
VivoBarefoot?

All of theirs look a bit odd, simply due to the fact that society is so used to narrow shoes rather than the shape of actual feet.

I have a few different pairs of theirs, as well as Freet. I shan't go back to standard shoes now having had minimalist/barefoot shoes. They're great, but elegant and stylish, they are not.

Soldato
Yeah. What I’m struggling with are the cost.

I really begrudge paying >£100 for a pair of shoes but pretty much all of them are in that territory and I’ve not found a competitor at a cheaper price point yet which is annoying.
I think it's partly because the market is so much smaller, so the costs per shoe are higher compared to other mainstream manufacturers' products.

That being said, I'm only experienced in the barefoot type of more standard Western shoes line Chukkas, trainers and walking boots etc. Are there really no mass manufacturers of espadrilles that have a zero drop thin sole and wide toe box? I'd have guessed that was the original type of such shoes.

Caporegime

I just went with this one in white (wanted to save that £1 compared to transparent).

Use code 5honey6 for £6.50 off.

If it's good I will get one for my niece for Christmas.

Soldato

A decent guide of the device and firmware comparison.

I just went with this one in white (wanted to save that £1 compared to transparent).

Use code 5honey6 for £6.50 off.

If it's good I will get one for my niece for Christmas.

That's the one. You'll definitely be getting another for your niece :D

2.8" screen and HD?

BX4S5wv.gif

:cry:

Does look cool though, I'd buy one but have retro consoles on my car's large nav screen (android powered) instead and play that way :p

Totally a small device, I use mine for throwing in my pocket. It's not a HD screen though, it's 640x480, matches perfectly the aspect ratio the older TV connected consoles, so they look great. GBA still looks decent though, especially with Onion firmware on.

Soldato
alv2ltZ.jpeg

£29.99 (5.99/litre) versus what must be £20/litre for Quick Detailer. For those who forget to "stop and think" during car washing... do stop and think. It is an activity you're highly likely to do frequently so nipping to Halfords can end up costing a small fortune!

Back
Top Bottom