Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Giving latex inner tubes a try. I've read they are a little more resistant to punctures, at four times the cost, they really need to be!

Also, although they aren't needed just yet, I like to have my next set of tyres ready especially when they're rather scarce these days...

mNvTFbt.jpg

3Ei77lw.jpg

Is it weird to comment how... cool(?) the latex feels? :cool:

Soldato
Or £0/litre if you just use hot soapy water and be less precious about ones car :p
I mean of all things to use, dish soap is definitely not one of them :cry:

Point taken tho.

Inflation has hit the polski washes now and makes it a good pay back! Think my local Morrisons is almost 20 quid for an in/out wash. I earn less per hour!

Soldato
Picked up a brand new sealed original Fold. Had one in the past, as well a Fold2, and Fold 3 and despite all it's early design flaws I feel it has a charm that it's successors lack, and it was a spec beast at the time so still holds it's own.

Also actually prefer the smaller screen, find it ideal for one handed use.

dbWhe0xh.jpg

Giving latex inner tubes a try. I've read they are a little more resistant to punctures, at four times the cost, they really need to be!

Also, although they aren't needed just yet, I like to have my next set of tyres ready especially when they're rather scarce these days...

mNvTFbt.jpg

3Ei77lw.jpg

Is it weird to comment how... cool(?) the latex feels? :cool:
Latex does feel amazing. :p

Soldato
Another 2 tons of topsoi

IMG-20220516-191831-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom