Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Just put a deposit down on this... (not my photo, garage picture, hope it still counts)

QpT1aL0.jpeg

I love this.
I wish I could have a fun car again. But it's just. It worth the cost for me. I miss my s2000. But think my life has become more "I want a van".

Love the colour. Cars like this need to be sassy!

Unfortunately I can't post my new running (not for running) trainers. Due to no trainers!

Soldato
I love this.
I wish I could have a fun car again. But it's just. It worth the cost for me. I miss my s2000. But think my life has become more "I want a van".

Love the colour. Cars like this need to be sassy!

Unfortunately I can't post my new running (not for running) trainers. Due to no trainers!

Me too. I'd really like to have an MX5 or a small BMW again, but it's just so costly.

Soldato
Got a game for the XBOX from a big company, through eBay store, wasn't the best condition, so to avoid hassle, I took a punt at this clearer kit for £8 odds..worked a treat!

pqDPhtK.jpg

Soldato
Ah yes, that'll be it. I did notice it uses a 4:3 ratio. I guess makes sense for a doorbell.

Chose this model as no annoying subscription to record video required.

Will fit it tonight hopefully.
Been thinking of getting one of these rather than an Amazon Ring for the no subscription feature. Would you recommend it?

Soldato
Been thinking of getting one of these rather than an Amazon Ring for the no subscription feature. Would you recommend it?
Was a little bit faffy with the app and setup sequence. Seems to be working well as a motion capture security cam. Seems to be a bit of lag when using the doorbell function though. Been tweaking the settings, so will see if I can improve that.

Soldato
I am sure there will be lots of these posted here in the coming days. Its so tiny!

I'm, warming more and more to one of these, moreso because i've had the mavic pro and the mavic pro 2, and it was a pain in the backside using my phone with it, I reckon i might use this one a bit more witht he dedicated screen controller. I'll probaby buy it when it comes out here on 31st May, and if I don't use it, it'll sell close to retail anyway. I am possibly going to Fiji in a few weeks so it would be pretty cool for that!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
New speaker cable, needed pre-terminated spades for neatness/space needs and Mogami came highly rated for construction/quality. Immensely hefty cables but still soft so can tuck around stuff easily.

av_WBC_Mogami.jpg

Reactions: spp
Soldato
Glorious GMMK 2s have landed and it seems to do what I'm after, hotswap, numberpad, rgb, removeable USB-C. I really wanted a fullsize, but this 96% will have to do. Keycaps and Gateron Yellow Pro switches arrived a couple of months ago, barebone keyboard arrived today! Looking forward to building it!

FxVKLYs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom