Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
@Greebo @wez130
I'd be interested to hear what sort of range you get in urban and outdoor areas. There are mixed reports about these underachieving the advertised range.
I took mine out yesterday over the sea (with a spotter out at sea of course) and got a mile out and still had 2 bars on the display, didn't want to take it any further as I was flying against the wind on the way back. turns out I still had at least 15 minutes of battery when I returned. Weather hasn't been playing ball since I got my drone so I haven't really had much chance to play. However, I'm pretty certain I would get nowhere near the advertised range! I doubt i'd even get 2 miles out tbh.

Soldato
OK, just took it out again as it's calm atm. I got out to a mile and a half and still had between 2 and 3 bars on my signal
Hopefully this is something that a firmware update can help with. It has been reported that you can get a better range using the older controller that was used with the Mini 2, as it has an extending antenna.

Soldato
We returned out Ninja mini oven because which frankly it was crap. So hard to clean that after a few uses it was becoming a fire hazard. Also, being an oven, oven gloves were needed to remove the trays

Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 Flip Mini Oven SP101UK
bjAZ5LXh.jpg

U2ng94Uh.jpg

Replaced it with this (Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer- AF300UK) which arrived today and had to test it. So far fantastic, much better cooking and minimal cleanup
wdwjXIIh.jpg

Raw potatoes, salt, pepper, paprika
wNsoUyuh.jpg

22 mins on 200c air fry, maybe a bit too long for some people but I like my chips crispy!
XWMdNOXh.jpg

iszprgoh.jpg

Soldato
Hmm you may have convinced me. Perhaps in the new house.
We thought about a Tefal - ActiFry Genius / ActiFry Genius XL but looking at them in the shops the heating element at the back was huge.
There's a bigger Foodi Dual Zone version but this is perfect for 2, 3 maybe 4 people

Soldato
We returned out Ninja mini oven because which frankly it was crap. So hard to clean that after a few uses it was becoming a fire hazard. Also, being an oven, oven gloves were needed to remove the trays

bjAZ5LXh.jpg

U2ng94Uh.jpg

Replaced it with this (Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer- AF300UK) which arrived today and had to test it. So far fantastic, much better cooking and minimal cleanup
wdwjXIIh.jpg

wNsoUyuh.jpg

22 mins on 200c air fry, maybe a bit too long for some people but I like my chips crispy!
XWMdNOXh.jpg

iszprgoh.jpg

Looks great.

Soldato
We thought about a Tefal - ActiFry Genius / ActiFry Genius XL but looking at them in the shops the heating element at the back was huge.
There's a bigger Foodi Dual Zone version but this is perfect for 2, 3 maybe 4 people
Yeah I bought my mum an ActiFry in 2015 (cripes, just looked it up on my Amazon order history). I reckon she has used it twice in those 5 years. Maybe I'll do well to just take that from her.

Caporegime
Someone at work had one of these, gave it to another colleague as she wasn’t using it much, now the 2nd owner says she will also give it away!

The main reason being that there is a spinning thing inside that turns, as opposed to blowing air down it. Meaning you can’t cook things like reheat pizza in it. Chips and chicken nuggles are fine, but not very good for things that needs to stay stationary.

I love my Ninja Airfryer, use it a few times a week.

Soldato
Noyce :cool:.

Edit: Wait, is this the Diesel one? I forget Audi's new badging

Black IMO. Fair play on going sash, much nicer than what your neighbor has.

Wall shouldn't be too big of a job and it'll be epic once done.

That your Polestar?
Cheers indeed, the sashes weren't hugely more expensive and they look so much nicer than casements.

Next door are having some fitted also so the houses will look great together.

It is indeed the Polestar :p

Caporegime

bjAZ5LXh.jpg

U2ng94Uh.jpg

wdwjXIIh.jpg

wNsoUyuh.jpg

XWMdNOXh.jpg

iszprgoh.jpg
Snap. Got ours yesterday. Made chips from fresh. Bloody lovely and hassle free.

Going to try jacket potatoes tonight.

Soldato
IMG-20220525-121753-01.jpg

4kg of coffee beans

Back
Top Bottom