Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
IMG-20220527-070810.jpg

Soldato
this stuff is the best paint for skirting board, doors etc. I wouldn't use anything else now after discovering it!
Is that because dulux diamond is typically far more glossy than competing matt/satinwood paints? They jack the acrylic content up a ton to make it 'durable'.

Honestly, you won't be able to beat Benjamin Moore paints, but you pay for them.

Soldato
Is that because dulux diamond is typically far more glossy than competing matt/satinwood paints? They jack the acrylic content up a ton to make it 'durable'.

Honestly, you won't be able to beat Benjamin Moore paints, but you pay for them.
It's not glossy at all, the satinwood is a nice matte finish and what I like about it is that it doesn't yellow and has proven to be very durable. My son constantly drives his scooter and ride on cars into the skirting in the living room and it's not chipped or flaked at all. It's not particularly expensive either.

Soldato
IMG-20220527-194435.png

Got some new specs delivered this morning after alittle while using free trial services online to find a frame I like.
I'm 5+ in both eyes and my axis/cyl changed slightly compared to my other pair that are 3 years old now.
Currently going through the phase of trying to get used to a slightly different prescription, vision is distorted apart from dead centre and I have a headache, same as I did when I got my old pair 3 years ago, hopefully I don't throw up while my eyes adjust. These are bigger that my previous pair by a good chunk (previous was narrow rectangle ones) which I think is contributing to the distortion I am feeling. I may take them to an optician just to confirm the prescription is correct although I got them from a well regarded shop online. The coatings may not be helping either. Hopefully by Monday morning back in work I can stop feeling like I'm in a fish tank.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom