Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Suspended
I imagined something entirely different before I saw a pic of the bike :eek:
Enjoy many miles of safe biking pleasure together :D

Cheers dude, it's an absolute hoot to ride. Anyone who thinks you need 150+hp to have fun is very sorely mistaken :p

I did a little write up in the biker's cafe if you're interested :)

Soldato
Nice, seen that they've been on offer recently.
Getting the 303 Firecrest with a new bike.
Yeah I got them for a decent price. Not quite as cheap as I've seen in other places but I did it through cyclescheme so it was still a decent deal.

Haven't tried them yet but will take them for a spin tomorrow and see if I notice any difference to my last wheels

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
A weight vest to help in my Calisthenics journey. It's 20KG of bar weights you can slip out and I can only manage around 10KG at the moment. 4 reps per set. It is MUCH harder that it looks/sounds, I was very surprised (unsurprisingly) but will turbo speed my progress. Using it for everything from pushu-ups/pull-ups to just everyday things to get my body used to the extra weight and brute force muscle fibres to grow stronger quicker from the routine.

AkBHxgB.jpg

Al9MPMQ.gif

Should be out on the trails with the bike wearing it too although I suspect some fool will call the police as it does look like a bomb vest :p

Soldato
Got a link to that vest @mrk

I've been using a ruck sack for a while now, but that looks a much better solution.
Thats a Gravity Fitness weighted vest, not sure if we are allowed to link? :p
Top result on google is the same vest from the company or the next one down is from Papa Jeff's shop.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is the only thing missing from the HM. Where did you get it from?

Is it solid once fitted?
Yes, but I had to pop the plastic caps off the pivot points and tighten the screws, and now it doesn't move at all.
The manual says it's it's supposed to be "free flowing" and "move with you", but I prefer it to be static and not move at all.

Where I bought it from..

And the Engineered Now web page..

Soldato
Thats an expensive plastic headrest.
The chair I can understand to some degree (although its rather silly to my low income mind) but a simple headrest being so much?

Soldato
Yes, but I had to pop the plastic caps off the pivot points and tighten the screws, and now it doesn't move at all.
The manual says it's it's supposed to be "free flowing" and "move with you", but I prefer it to be static and not move at all.

Where I bought it from..

And the Engineered Now web page..

Thanks, a little cheaper for me as I'm a short arse and 25% off voucher applied. Whoop.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Yeah I prefer this to all the other ones I saw which had the weights in areas that meant you would get too much weight hanging in one area resulting in discomfort if you were removing/adding as you progress. Also this looks the most neutral and compact.

Back
Top Bottom