Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
No problem lads, use code "STYLE10" for 10% off.

I was slightly apprehensive as it was a Facebook advertisement (as was code) but seems OK. The trust pilot reviews for the site seem good and I liked the light being to the side rather than infront of the mirror if you get me.

Thanks very much, only a tenth of the one we just bought!!!!

Soldato
No problem lads, use code "STYLE10" for 10% off.

I was slightly apprehensive as it was a Facebook advertisement (as was code) but seems OK. The trust pilot reviews for the site seem good and I liked the light being to the side rather than infront of the mirror if you get me.

Nice! So unsure which one to go for... How do you find the lighting provided by it?

Soldato
Nice! So unsure which one to go for... How do you find the lighting provided by it?
It certainly doesn't brighten the room entirely but I really didn't want that, just for turning on in the middle of the night really

I like the fact it's edge lit unlike a lot of front facing ones for glare if you get up in middle of night.

Soldato
Also bought a new chair

KhMRJZX.jpg
It looks a really nice and interesting chair. I do wonder, they say this on their site -
The Embody Gaming Chair’s ergonomic design is advanced enough that you don’t need one. You don’t need a headrest when you’re standing,
No, but I do when I'm lying down. Am I the only person that leans back and put my feet up sometimes?

Soldato
parents have just had a bathroom refit, at least for shaving/make-up, an extendable lit mirror, with just an unlit basin mirror, seems interesting, was looking at simplehuman
simplehuman seem to have some bullet proof shower racks too, but a bit ££

Alright so the bird bath arrived, it's now raining so the birds are away, typical!
must know - so are/were the birds showering ? .. bird cam, if they don't object.

Back
Top Bottom