Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
One of these units to playback 360 videos from a recent vacation. Will try some VR games with it

20220802-173340.jpg

Associate
I love mine, used the dongle for my personal machine and then the Bluetooth for my work laptop, super useful so you don't need two keyboards on your desk.
When I move house and get my new office done, I shall be doing this too. Thinking I will invest in a g502 wireless for the same thing. Much easier and cleaner than a switcher or multiple keyboards etc like I have now

Caporegime
Fantastic. Myself and my other half love Japanese woodblock prints.

Honestly made up with how they look.

When they first arrived I was pleasantly surprised by how good they still looked, really clean and great colour, sure there's a few bits and some pins holes but that's fine. Under the museum glass though they look absolutely superb.

Associate
Honestly made up with how they look.

When they first arrived I was pleasantly surprised by how good they still looked, really clean and great colour, sure there's a few bits and some pins holes but that's fine. Under the museum glass though they look absolutely superb.
Did you send them away or get them done locally?
I got some woodblock prints framed and took them (3) to a framers and am chuffed to bits with them but if I could get similar results elsewhere I’d consider it for the other stuff I have.

Soldato
I have a larger one and it doesnt appear to have any wires unlike yours?
Perhaps yours being larger they have somewhere to hide the wires. Must say I never noticed.

Going to set up the propane ring in garage with old brake disc on it with metal plate on that and see if it works.

Back
Top Bottom