Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well these arrived today, very fast delivery.

IMG_20141211_135756.jpg

British Army MK4 Osprey body armour with four Viper P90 pouches that can hold two magazines each and plus Yudachi-chan to bring me certain victory. :D

IMG_20141211_153312.jpg

Man of Honour
nipped over to Belgium thismorning for some Tobacco, (and free Belgian chocolates.. they always chuck some in the bag ;))
25x50g @ just over a fiver a pouch, should see me through the winter.
also got a full tank of Diesel and filled a couple of 5 litre gerry cans @ just under 90p a litre

fdhv5v.jpg

just had a look at the supermarket websites to see how much they are for the Tobacco and noticed they dont sell the 50g pouches any more, there all on 40g pouches now for £12.99 which is equal to £16.25/50g

Last edited:
Underboss
9ovfCQ4l.jpg

New chair as an early Christmas Present from the wife. Hudson Gas Lift Leather chair from Argos.

Must say it is very very comfy. My old tattered chair is in the car ready for its trip to work with me tomorrow.

Soldato
I have the GU10 Aura glow in the spotlight next to my bed. It's great for the price, apart from if you want to use it as a normal white light. I beleive the white is created by using all the colours and it's not great, there's still hints of the other colours in the white, which makes it a bit funky to try to read by. I didn't want to fork out over £150 for the Philips triple set though.

Fab for the price if you just want it for the colours though.

I got the cheapo £20 Philips standalone light from Amazon , which is great. Apart from the fact that the colour control and power is on the unit itself. One of the larger bloom ones that looks like a speaker was on sale for £35 last week so I've ordered that. It comes with a seperate remote thought, which shpuld be handy.

It's weird, after having them only for a couple of weeks, the room feels bland or lacking if I just have normal lights on. The colours make it so warm and cozy

Man of Honour
I'm afraid this thread is getting a little on the large side. Unfortunately big, popular threads put a strain on the server, so need to be nipped in the bud to prevent our precious forum grinding to a halt and/or throwing up errors.

Te new thread can be found here (thanks godinman ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom