Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
That's pretty cool, however, you got my wife's name wrong, and the date we married ;) :D

We had pretty much the same for our wedding in 2016, however the outer box was a bit smaller.

I think they're a nice touch and would be pleased with that.

Perhaps some could be personalised slightly more in terms of theme?

Man of Honour
We had pretty much the same for our wedding in 2016, however the outer box was a bit smaller.

I think they're a nice touch and would be pleased with that.

Perhaps some could be personalised slightly more in terms of theme?

There are ways to personalise with custom themes/logos and even have a photo printed on the front cover so it's something I'm going to continue to toy around with and find a happy medium, maybe something that matches the actual wedding theme even :) The larger optional box is a bit more substantial though and is something I've had for a long while!

Loxley_Natalie-Chris.jpg

I think I will head the photo print for the box lid route as that looks quite modern and cool.

Caporegime
There are ways to personalise with custom themes/logos and even have a photo printed on the front cover so it's something I'm going to continue to toy around with and find a happy medium, maybe something that matches the actual wedding theme even :) The larger optional box is a bit more substantial though and is something I've had for a long while!

Loxley_Natalie-Chris.jpg

I think I will head the photo print for the box lid route as that looks quite modern and cool.

Aye that's what I was getting at, for instance we had a Nightmare before Christmas theme, so you have easily whipped a logo onto the front. I guess it depends how easily and quickly you can source the boxes and have them customised - unless they're just from Etsy obvs :)

Man of Honour
Ah they take a week to produce. I did see different variations on Etsy and the like but I need to make sure that a year down the line the same seller is still making the same thing so to that end I use Loxley Colour for everything. They cost more, but the quality reflects that I feel so is worth it as a nice little finished result :cool:

Caporegime
Ah they take a week to produce. I did see different variations on Etsy and the like but I need to make sure that a year down the line the same seller is still making the same thing so to that end I use Loxley Colour for everything. They cost more, but the quality reflects that I feel so is worth it as a nice little finished result :cool:

Indeed, always good to have a study source!

Soldato
After selling my PS4 a few months ago, decided to get another one last week and picked up these yesterday. Bit late to the party, but remember testing it pre-release at Sony and never got around to buying it (and my free set got delivered to the office of a job I left :(). A lot of fun!

uT8mqiS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom