Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
So the B8 is last years low end OLED model. Image quality is very similar to the B9 - The main differences are HDMI 2.1, eARC, variable refresh and Apple support. Other minor differences are an incremental processor improvement, thinner bezel, improved sound, a more stable stand.

HDMI 2.1 is important if you’re going to buy a next gen console - PS5 or Xbox 2, as the new features add support for faster and variable frame rates.
[It all comes down to bandwidth: The current bandwidth capacity for HDMI 2.0 is 18 Gbps, but HDMI 2.1 clocks in at a robust 48 Gbps. This increase in bandwidth allows HDMI 2.1 to transfer way more information; in a nutshell, this means higher-resolution video and higher frame rates]

Thanks. :)

Soldato
Guest2 waiting around forever ( Life far to short to play waiting games ;) )

zymYC3y.jpg

haha. The best I could do was a Panasonic oled 65gz950b for £1794 (£1950 price match then -8% cashback when paid on a preloaded gift card)

The C9s and B9s are great TVs but next to the Panasonic 950 there was something missing. The Gsync for gaming would be nice though but my (PC) gaming is done on a gaming monitor

Soldato
haha. The best I could do was a Panasonic oled 65gz950b for £1794 (£1950 price match then -8% cashback when paid on a preloaded gift card)
WOW 65" OLED's have really dropped in price, If I remember right I paid around £3400 for my 65" AF9 about 13 months ago

I Hope you really enjoy it :) I love the picture on my OLED

Soldato
LOL - Its £100 off at Smyths at the moment. I uhmed and ahhed, then my mum said she would go halves but it would cover Christmas and my next birthday, Then I subtracted my TCB withdrawal for this month and my paypal withdrawal after ebay sales this month and realised, I only had to pay just over £70 from my own pocket, so said sod it. Only thing is my mum says as she us buying half I cannot even open the box until Christmas Day.

Soldato
Are you allowed to pick the box up and shake it...:D

Anyone else remember doing this with there Christmas presents when they where a kid to try guess what they were :D:D:D

It was paid for with my credit card and I had to collect it from the shop, but it’s to big to give a good shake to.

One year my sister and I when we were young decided we needed to know what we had in our presents and tried to unstick the wrapping to get a look, it didn’t go to well and we quickly tried to restick and hide them so no one found out. Unfortunately it was bloody obvious.

but then we weren’t the brightest children, one time we didn’t want to eat peas and fish fingers so stuffed them under the freezer. Only problem as soon as my mum opened the freezer door you could see all these bits of food, we couldn’t push them far enough with the door shut and never thought to open it :)

our punishment for that was being made to eat a kipper!!

Associate
LOL - Its £100 off at Smyths at the moment. I uhmed and ahhed, then my mum said she would go halves but it would cover Christmas and my next birthday, Then I subtracted my TCB withdrawal for this month and my paypal withdrawal after ebay sales this month and realised, I only had to pay just over £70 from my own pocket, so said sod it. Only thing is my mum says as she us buying half I cannot even open the box until Christmas Day.

You'll enjoy it more after waiting for it! It's become a tradition in our house that I get one big Lego thing for Christmas and spend my week off building it. Can't do it this year as I just got made redundant but next year I'm gonna get one of those bad boys :)

Soldato
kCfnAM.jpg

Got myself some eggnog for the festive season :)

aj9au1.jpg

And picked up a couple of bottles of ye olden Bru to try. People have been going mad for this stuff, so I thought I would give it a go.

Soldato
Its made using a prototype recipe for Irn Bru developed back in 1901, hence the term "old and unimproved" The normal Irn Bru had half its sugar removed after the introduction of the Sugar Tax. This stuff has the sugar put back in.

And yes, I'm Scottish.

Associate
Its made using a prototype recipe for Irn Bru developed back in 1901, hence the term "old and unimproved" The normal Irn Bru had half its sugar removed after the introduction of the Sugar Tax. This stuff has the sugar put back in.

And yes, I'm Scottish.

How much is it in stores? They're selling for £10+ on eBay and Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom