Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
They mean the table, you animal.

Ah, I see what you mean.

While the origin of this superstition is unknown, one version says putting new, unused shoes on a table is bad luck because new shoes were traditionally put on the dead while they laid on a table. Therefore, putting new shoes on the table could bring about bad luck or death.

Oh dear :(

Caporegime
I wanted a slimmer power bank that could charge my phone up to 1.5 times as opposed to the 10,000mAh one which seems to drop to 2 bars after just 1 charge on my S10e. So thought I'd spend a little extra and go for one of these ultra slim ones which is slimmer than my phone, whilst being the same height and width. Found a 5000mAh one with integrated USB-C cable and the quality is solid. Metal case so will be tough for daily use :cool:

*edit lightroom setting kept the watermark and I CBA to go back and remove. Dealwithit.jpg

SrIygQ3.jpg

What agenda widget is that?

Event flow?

Can you transfer your setting file for it please.

Associate
Now that I have quite a few tricks and sleights in the bag it's time to learn a bit about the performance/psychology side of the game.

IMG-20200123-154009707.jpg

Are you a member of a local magic club or society if you are not you will pick up loads of information etc from other members.

I have been a member of The Magic Circle for the last 12 years.

If you need any more info send me a pm :)

Cheers all

Soldato
That’s epic!

Do you download games to it?

You can download games (tap or d64 files) or plug in an original Commodore datasette or disc drive or even use a cartridge based game.

It also allows you convert tap & d64 files to cassettes & floppy discs.

Ran a couple of original games on cassette using the Commodore datasette and worked fine.

Soldato
Nope, you need one of these (purchased in December)

Have to agree, I have two of them, one in the Lounge/Living room (depending on what you call the room with the sofa and the TV in it) which is connected to Alexa for ease of turning things on/off or changing what is active. Then in the bedroom I have the slightly older Harmony one with hub for the TV and Roku. Been using a harmony in one form or another since the old 525 (probably about a decade ago) and wouldn't be without one now.

Anyway as for my purchase (with Harmony charging dock just visible bottom left :))

KizibSrl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom