1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Images of items I have purchased.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zefan, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Diddums

Capodecina

Nah, they sit perfectly still. They'll get a hiding if they start messing around and they damn well know it. Flat bottoms. They have flat bottoms.

2. Diddums

Capodecina

Foot? Head? 14" wheel off a Yaris? IDK. Kilo maybe? Who the hell needs 1kg dumbbells? I'm in way over my head here.

3. Ahleckz

Capodecina

Christ, we get it boys. You've all got tiny willies, just embrace it! Less gym bros, more tat!

I got this, an 'Aerogarden'. It's hydroponics, and you can grow all sorts of things. I don't have a garden and have killed every potted herb plant I've ever bought so hopefully this will see better results. First sproutings are due any day now! I've got dill, 2 types of basil, chives, thyme and parsley in it. But hoping to get some edible flowers in at some point.

[​IMG]

4. Apok

Wise Guy

Heres hoping someone doesn't report you thinking you're growing something else.

5. Brizzles

Soldato

Shiny thing

[​IMG]

6. Marky

Capodecina

Well a search on that certainly took me on a journey! I’ve been thinking recently of growing some things indoors, and this looks great for a beginner like me :D

7. Hilly

Don

8. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

what model is that?

i have 2 chilli grows, ikea grow lamps and a smart plug. essentially the same thing apart from uses soil but I reckon I could have made it hydroponics by buying a few things off amazon for a couple of quid.

how long do you leave the lights on for per day?

9. Ahleckz

Capodecina

I think it's Harvest Slim Indoor Garden. My mum bought it for me as a gift after mentioning to her I wish I had a garden for herbs. It's expensive for what it is, but quite cool to have something that should 100% work in my living room. Lights are automatically set to 15 hours on, 9 off. I have them set to turn off at 10pm and then come on in the morning.

10. wez130

Capodecina

Oh here we go again! :rolleyes:

11. Phate

Caporegime

Oh awesome - if they did one for my motherboard I would buy it! Does this do CPU as well as VRMs etc?

12. robfosters

Caporegime

Psycho Titchmarsh incoming!

13. Phate

Caporegime

Forgot to post this the other day - bit late to the party, but hey :)

[​IMG]
    Played a couple of hours tonight with friends - really enjoyed it :D

14. AndyCr15

Capodecina

Be prepared for the negative from some on here :) I personally still really enjoy it (most of the time) but it's key to play with friends IMO. I generally don't go on until there's at least 3 of us and we can have one in each of support, tank and DPS, so we have some control over what the team comp is. (This is when you get to level 25 and can play Comp) BUt yes, it is a great game.

15. DampCat

Capodecina

Man wait till you try some of the other great games of the era. The cake is a lie!!!!

Nah Overwatch is great.

16. AndyCr15

Capodecina

[​IMG]

17. Maccy

Commissario

Looks....painful?

18. danoliver1

Mobster

Marital aid?

19. Phate

Caporegime

Oh yep we were 3 last night, 2 DPS (for is noobs) and another friend was playing tank. We quickly found that if there wasn't a good support in the group then things quickly fell apart and we got annihilated. Aside from that, I've played some fast paced games before but christ, this takes it up a notch. When focusing I was reacting instinctively and at the very beginning I had no idea of what was going on. Loved it :D

20. AndyCr15

Capodecina

Not really, feels quite nice actually. Will see how it aids recovery after today's ride I guess, but general opinion seems to be they're very good for muscle recovery.

Well, I'm single so.... erm... no, no, it's for massaging muscles. Honest.