Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Nice i have a nice pink revlon one. Used it outside on the sun lounger last week and it was bliss.

I had a bashed up toenail it seems to have fixed. I threw in some bicarb, vinegar and peroxide feet came out looking brand new.
Dunno why old wives tales always suggest adding acid and alkali to the same thing. They'll just neutralise each other.

Soldato
Ooh, nice one. As it goes, I did pay with Paypal. How do I do that then?

**EDIT** Hmm, I had to activate it just now (why would you not just offer it to everyone as part of their service?) and I don't see an option on the activity. Maybe it only covers purchases from this point forward.

On the plus side, a quote is for £18 which is less than I thought it might be for such a heavy parcel.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
You'll sell them on Facebook market place for what you paid, maybe a bit more. I've sold a few things recently that I changed my mind on from my home gym.

Soldato
You'll sell them on Facebook market place for what you paid, maybe a bit more. I've sold a few things recently that I changed my mind on from my home gym.

I listed them at £80 and said I paid £85... people are not going over £75. maybe I should just have them listed at £100 and then someone will offer £80 or £85. That's how I sold a bike, just upped the asking... people seem to have no idea about value, they just don't want to pay asking.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I listed them at £80 and said I paid £85... people are not going over £75. maybe I should just have them listed at £100 and then someone will offer £80 or £85. That's how I sold a bike, just upped the asking... people seem to have no idea about value, they just don't want to pay asking.
You always get chancers. You have something in demand so hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom