1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Images of items I have purchased.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zefan, Jun 29, 2016.

1. joelk2

Soldato

Got myself some wireless in ears.

Mpow M30 plus

They seem good so far. Missing aptx but aac seems to be working well for video. Have tested youtube, netflix and Plex with basically zero lag.

Audio wise they seem great, good with isolation and sound quality seems good. Best I have to test against is the RHA750's and Shure SE215's and these are easily on par but with the added bonus of no wires or adapters required.

[​IMG]

I didn't specify the plus but the only difference I can see is that the case on this one can be used as a powerbank as it has a usb output.

This charges with USB type c so handy as I seem to have enough of these cables lying around the place.

2. hyperseven

Soldato

That a steel series mousemat?

3. kiteloopy

Mobster

Yep, I have the smaller variant. It has two sides; a fabric and hard smooth plastic side.

4. Snookums

Mobster

yeah QCK Prism XL

5. mrk

Man of Terrible Jokes

These hands are for working, not manicures. That's for girls. Everything else, sure :D

6. Spook187

Sgarrista

And the trampolines you get on these type of council estates :)

7. hyperseven

Soldato

Still waiting for mine, it's in the UK...somewhere :D They want me to refund.

8. Snookums

Mobster

Any chance you ordered from amazon? Probably should be mentioning competitor but its already purchased.

9. hyperseven

Soldato

Aye, was a misprice offer, it might still turn up. Think it came from Germany and then was handed over to Royal Mail once in the UK, then it went AWOL :D

10. Snookums

Mobster

That was what I had happened. Miraculously lost it. I put my heels down and spent about an hour on live chat and eventually got them refund and give me an extra £40 credit, the reason they cant re send is because they changed the name from RGB 2 zone to RGB prism.

11. randomshenans

Capodecina

I love that! It's wicked!!

12. Junglist

Soldato

[​IMG]

I often enter a lot of Shoe raffles to try and get some limited edition shoes (had a pair of AF1's that I sold for £450 after paying £106) but I enter so many that i frequently forget!

Forgot I entered the raffle to get these until I had a PayPal notification saying I've been charged. Air Force 1s don't really suit me but I do kind of like these for a summer trainer with some shorts. I checked on eBay last week and some were selling for £250 and that was a size 7 so i thought these may increase in value but I'm not sure they'll be sought after as Footlocker just released some more today. So I may just keep these... the Nike React foam is pretty comfortable so they may be comfier than i expect.

13. hughtrimble

Mobster

Carry on being a flipper and flip those

14. Junglist

Soldato

I'll hang on to them for a few weeks and judge the market. The fact Footlocker decided to stock up on some today makes me think it wont be worth flipping

15. xtal191

Gangster

Resale prices for them on Klekt and Stockx aren't the best, I'd just keep them if I was you.

16. Kill_Phil

Wise Guy

Yeah I'm well happy with it; will hopefully make it less desirable to nick too :p

Looking forward to taking it out the weekend, although the tyres are looking a bit ropey. Will need to head over to the cycling board and get some recommendations

17. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

Bought an old beat-up guitar.

[​IMG]

18. Spook187

Sgarrista

Club foot for skateboarding grinds lol

19. Hades

Capodecina

[​IMG]

20. Junglist

Soldato

they definitely wouldn’t be nice to skate in! You’d have no board feel through the sole!

though I do feel the react foam could be nice in a pair of skate shoes around the heel and base of the toes