Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I purchased a new internet connection.

FD10Gix.png

1Gb down, 100Mb up?

150Gbps Hyperoptic service. Thankfully i'm not in Bradford!

9577618865.png

Soldato
Depends on the person :p If you're a bigger person with than naturally you'll be able to grip stronger :D

I guess, I was hoping they'd last a while though! I'll just keep them on 60KG until I can do 50+ reps then buy something more difficult.

The rubber band thing for resistance when opening your hand is another story, that thing is dificult.

Man of Honour
Don't just focus on reps, time under tension. You will find it harder if you hold a rep for x amount of time. The longer you hold, the more workout your arms are getting and the greater the benefit, much more than just repping it out. Negatives and time under tension over reps all day long :cool:

Soldato
Not really relevant to this forum, but hey ho

Bought two for a trip to Indonesia, COVID striked and plans cancelled. Then bought another one to make me feel better about the cancelled trip.

030W4T0.jpg

rAskY7W.jpg

Commissario
Don't just focus on reps, time under tension. You will find it harder if you hold a rep for x amount of time. The longer you hold, the more workout your arms are getting and the greater the benefit, much more than just repping it out. Negatives and time under tension over reps all day long :cool:
Hmm as long as you're getting progressive overload in from somewhere (more reps, 1 & half reps, increased weight etc etc) then there's gains regardless IMO.

Soldato
Finally got fttp installed here as well - went from 5.3mb on 'fiber broadband' (to the cabinet and 3km of copper):
RM6YUlMl.png.jpg

to 324mb on fiber 500
kW9pEbK.png

Yep, the outreach properties are moving to FTTP first. Considering you were on 5mb before, it's no wonder they installed fibre for you.

Unfortunately for us (on 65mb) in a newish house, we'll be one of the last :(

Man of Honour
Yep, the outreach properties are moving to FTTP first. Considering you were on 5mb before, it's no wonder they installed fibre for you.

Unfortunately for us (on 65mb) in a newish house, we'll be one of the last :(

It was just about enough to work on 5mb, they ran overhead fiber at the beginning of the year (well a subcontractor did) and then turned it on the day before lockdown - been a painful few months waiting!

Back
Top Bottom