Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
IMG-20200702-110439-02.jpg

V_R

V_R

Soldato
50066780837_a6f31ce272_b_d.jpg

One of my all time favourite albums on vinyl, it goes for between about £80 - £160 on Discogs, I got it brand new and sealed here in NZ for $59 (about £30). I actually picked it up a couple of weeks ago and somehow stupidly talked myself out of buying it, then spent the next 2 weeks regretting it. Fortunately it was still in stock online so I bought it. I'm too scared to open it and enjoy it now :D

Nice! One of my favourite albums. :)

Soldato
50066780837_a6f31ce272_b_d.jpg

One of my all time favourite albums on vinyl, it goes for between about £80 - £160 on Discogs, I got it brand new and sealed here in NZ for $59 (about £30). I actually picked it up a couple of weeks ago and somehow stupidly talked myself out of buying it, then spent the next 2 weeks regretting it. Fortunately it was still in stock online so I bought it. I'm too scared to open it and enjoy it now :D

Never heard of it, so just popped it on. It reminds me of BT. Not sure why. Thanks for the photo!

Caporegime
Not really but the latest Freesat box will record up to 4 programs at once, and works with the skyq dish.
There aren't really any comparable Freeview boxes.

do they work with the new SKY Q LNB's or would you have needed to request they install a hybrid LNB instead of the standard one upon installation of SkyQ?

Caporegime
Work with the Sky Q setup according to a quick skim read I had the other week.

It would be good if someone who knows how the 2 different LNB's on the sky q system work could confirm for sure.

I have the normal LNB and a normal free sat box won't work without requesting a hybrid LNB upon installation.

If however this box works with the normal LNB that is great news.

edit: looked at reviews on amazon and got the following

Does this work with a wideband LNB, which the old boxes didn’t?
Answer:
It sure does. Our latest boxes are compatible with most UK satellite dishes so whether you’re switching from Sky+ or SkyQ, it’s simply a matter of plugging in your cables and you’re good to go!

Looks like it works with the new LNB's SKY have installed so great news.

I have the option of using either a wideband lnb or standard lnb, as for a while i did have sky q. for the recordable boxes, which should i use?
Answer:
We'd recommend using the wideband LNB as this will enable you to record up to 4 programmes at the same time.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Were panning on some chickens next year as well, Mrs father keeps chickens and has companies like BBC borrowing them for TV shows which is cool, great for morning scrambled eggs or omelets. :)

Or roast chicken if you're that way inclined!

Yeah get eggs every day now. Love chickens, one of the big reasons wanted a decent size garden
They love the rough grass areas in the garden

Back
Top Bottom