Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

OcUK Staff
Sort of a purchase... here’s my view right now on holib.... holiday!

eVVHjIE.jpg

Might go for another dip :D

Would love a pool right now, in a way its best time to go on holiday at moment as the majority are not and correct me if I am wrong but I believe flights and accommodation are much cheaper at moment?

Caporegime
Would love a pool right now, in a way its best time to go on holiday at moment as the majority are not and correct me if I am wrong but I believe flights and accommodation are much cheaper at moment?

Pretty much but you need to take into account that you could work from home when you get back, there is no guarantee that quarantine will apply to the country you are in without notice.

Soldato
The original hinged storage box that came with my headphones was wearing a bit down through repeated use so needed a replacement, Amazon to the rescue :cool:

20200811_175004.jpg

And these are just great.

20200811_164632_1.jpg

I like the oversized Geekria one as the padded foam inside is covered in velvet and it reminds me of the HD800 box.

Man of Honour
I’m not sure it’s directly related (as the place we are staying at only just opened with a new pool and it was pool-less previously) but the place we are staying at is about €120 more a night if we were to book for next year. We’re only paying about €160 euros a night... which does seem a super bargain for our own place with a private pool.

Tbh if you can get to Santorini now I’d just do whatever you can to go. As I mentioned it’s at least half as busy, so it’ll never be this good again. And it is really, really good.

Soldato
There is a reason that people aren't going away though, it's best to stay in the country where possible.

Personally I think it's quite selfish to be going on holiday abroad at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom