Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
That's crazy. I always thought matched betting was a one time thing, so once you've used all of your sign up bonuses with each site, you're done forever unless you sign up as someone else. I wasted all mine years ago so never bothered properly looking into it. :o

Soldato
My old one was not fit for purpose - Blood pressure is a bit high at moment.

413153050.jpg
another wonky picture

Soldato
That's crazy. I always thought matched betting was a one time thing, so once you've used all of your sign up bonuses with each site, you're done forever unless you sign up as someone else. I wasted all mine years ago so never bothered properly looking into it. :o

He's multi accounting and paying £600 a year for each persons ID, so they can afford a nice little weekend camping trip.

Soldato
He's multi accounting and paying £600 a year for each persons ID, so they can afford a nice little weekend camping trip.

Amiga has done very well but this is the extreme end of matched betting - using multiple ID's/bank accounts/IP's etc - impressive returns but normally you can make around £2k from sign up offers and then around £200-£400 a month in reloads etc on single accounts etc.

V F

V F

Soldato
My old one was not fit for purpose - Blood pressure is a bit high at moment.

413153050.jpg
another wonky picture

I hate those things. Got the same one. I always, always end up spiking them. I'd love to have one that you could run all day (plugs over your body) without that psychological moment.

Soldato
I hate those things. Got the same one. I always, always end up spiking them. I'd love to have one that you could run all day (plugs over your body) without that psychological moment.

You can get ones which test you over a 24hr+ period, but you'll still get the 'psychological moment' when you feel the band pressure increase. I'm not sure how accessible they are to general users though as I've only seen them used in medical trials.

Man of Honour
thats annoying, its bad enough especially work medicals where i spike them in front of doctors stupid white coat hypertension normally in the 160/120 range where they freek out, im ok at home take it several times a week now and save on app on phone and have a doctors note and work external medicals can still through a hissy fit. probably get paid the more visitis they have.

V F

V F

Soldato
thats annoying, its bad enough especially work medicals where i spike them in front of doctors stupid white coat hypertension normally in the 160/120 range where they freek out, im ok at home take it several times a week now and save on app on phone and have a doctors note and work external medicals can still through a hissy fit. probably get paid the more visitis they have.

Soon as I hear the motor after pressing start, that moment my heart starts to race. Feels like just before getting off the gate at a motocross race. Just like excitement and super eager. Yet I'm all really chilled and not pumping away once the thing has let go of the pressure. Soon as I press start, game over. Feels like the finale boss battle. :o

Soldato
Ahh amigafan2003 trolling away. So you took a student loan which you never plan on paying back and pumped it into betting and made 35k in 20 months.

Did you leave out the part that you also took other family members money and were making money for them as well.

How about taking some of that 35k and paying back some of your loan?

Soldato
Ahh amigafan2003 trolling away. So you took a student loan which you never plan on paying back and pumped it into betting and made 35k in 20 months.

Did you leave out the part that you also took other family members money and were making money for them as well.

How about taking some of that 35k and paying back some of your loan?

Hmrc would love to know about this I'm sure. Do you declare your extra income amiga. And do your family declare there extra Income your making them too

Edit: technically only your family would have to pay though as your winnings are tax exempt but if you are doing the service for them it's taxable again

Back
Top Bottom