Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Thought it about time I spent some of the free money Google gives me via the Google Rewards app. So bought a new live wallpaper for the phone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teragon.nightsky.pro

That looks great, thought I'd give it a go. Was thinking earlier I was bored of my old static wallpaper.
Screenshot_20170217-194518.png

Soldato
Guy makes money.

Everyone criticises the method / something about it / how much he really made / how much he had to start with / wishes him all the worst.

lol.

Good on you Amigafan tbh.

Caporegime
STO160452_04.jpg

Just exchanged today after being back in rented accommodation for close to 2 years. 2005 5-bedroom (4 doubles) with 2 ensuites, family bathroom, lounge, study, and kitchen diner. Round the back: conservatory, small garden and detached double garge with off-road parking. Spacious but compact at the same time. Will be our family home, for myself, the wife and little one.

The joys of living in the North East and having an average wage.

Congrats, I'd want to put a small fence in the front garden - keep the local kids off your grass! :)

Caporegime
That's crazy. I always thought matched betting was a one time thing, so once you've used all of your sign up bonuses with each site, you're done forever unless you sign up as someone else. I wasted all mine years ago so never bothered properly looking into it. :o

No you can keep going but to do that level it is very time consuming.

Back
Top Bottom