Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
New phone, LG V20

Phone_zpsyx2jjlio.jpg

Soldato
P1F2Ekm.jpg

B'Twin 540

First bike I've owned in about 15 years. First I've ridden in about 10. Went out tonight and did 5km and realised I'm far too unfit :D

Bro... Rip gains. But a nice looking bike (to the completely untrained eye)

I did my first bit of cardio in about four years today :/. Those saddles are not comfortable!

Soldato
Got the Playsub for £600 as it was an open box. Still the same 2 year JL warranty

Did you barter with JL? I notice the sticker says £650 not £600. When I tried that on some of their open box goods in their store they told me where to go, so I'd be grateful for any tips on getting them to let the goods go for less.

Soldato
Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Did you barter with JL? I notice the sticker says £650 not £600. When I tried that on some of their open box goods in their store they told me where to go, so I'd be grateful for any tips on getting them to let the goods go for less.

Tried my luck and it worked.

Also purchased the PlayBar and another Play 1 in white on the same day.

Soldato
Not purchased as such but removed these today :) (they are about 2mm diameter)
Hysterocrates sp cameroon wild caught female, very angry very mean and one of the most potent venoms in tarantula's.

61Vwlwu.jpg

Given a few years they wil turn into this (I did try to spoiler it for the southern pansies but the tags dont work)

Qj7QqLn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom